Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

Elizabeth3

Hello I loveee Mac makeup!!! I live in Long island I have been wanting to go for a long time and I could'nt figure out how to get my hands on a invite. If anyone could get me one please let me know. :)

LMD84

Just a gentle reminder to please make any ticket offers and swapping and selling items via PM guys
thmbup.gif
Thanks!

Aseia

does anyone know how to get tickets for the next mac and estee lauder warehouse sales 2011? i know they had one this month (march) but is there another one coming up maybe in april or may?

blueskies

I'm very much hoping for tickets for April, and open to swap! (m/u, np, etc as I don't have tickets).

Thanks for your consideration!

MyLatina

I have never attended an Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale....I am looking to be a make-up artist and wish to start my make-up collection. If you have an extra ticket for me to attend the sale...I will be more than delighted to have the opportunity to attend. I am willing to purchase a ticket if that is an option. Thank you for your time!

DanielleNY

Tickets seem to be hard to come by - My boyfriend is a teacher and his school gets tickets about twice a year -- he could only get 2 tickets for the April sale - he asked for 4 and they said they could not do it! They would not aloud any extras.

jmgjwd

I went to the sale the beginning of April and I asked one of the ladies in the CCO next to the warehouse...she said they are closing the store (if any of you have been there before surely noticed, they have hardly restocked in about a year). She also said that the warehouse would be staying in LI but another part of the company would be going to PA so there would still be warehouse sales but no longer a CCO attached.

Lottascarlatta

If that's the case, I could really use a ticket or two for the next sale. Willing to swap or pay cash. Their sales are fairly low but I do remember they had quite a bit of the Style Black collection last time I went to that CCO. Could really use a double excuse to go into Long Island.

GGBlu

Would one of you lovely ladies (or handsome gents) attending a sale soon be kind enough to ask if they have stopped circulating tickets to some of the companies that used to get them? My employer used to receive tickets 2- 3 times a year (I actually started this thread 2 years ago to offer up extra tickets I had ... my, how it's grown!) but we haven't gotten any in close to a year and I was wondering if they had changed their policy or cut back on distributing tickets.

Thanks!

Lbella264

How are you? I was wondering if you could tell me the address of the Estee Lauder Warehouse in Hauppauge,NY so I know where it is. I searched for the address but came up with nothing.My girlfriend has tickets to go today and I am supposed to meet her there. but I will relay to my other friends about your tix and see if they could retreive them from you.Thanx Lbella

krisandmakeup

is the warehouse really every saturday or every 3months im so lost =/ and does every mac store get tickets and if so are all the employees able to get there hands on them?

itwinkles

I dont have the exact address with me...but I do remember it saying on the ticket exit 60 on the LIE or something...Sorry I know I'm not much help....

It will be my first time going...I'm so excited...but what should I expect? Long lines? Crowds? Should I got early or later in day?

Thanks
heart.gif

SavvyTee

Hi,
Does anyone have any tickets to any upcoming Long Island or New Jersey Estee Lauder/ Mac Warehouse sale?

jrose614

I have (4) tix for the Hauppauge NY sales 6/18/11 and 6/25/11. The sale is closing end of June...so hopefully these will be good sales. I am asking what I paid $10 per ticket plus the cost of registered.trackable postage ($1.50 per envelope). I am open to barter as well...but need to recoup what I paid out.

Thanks

jrose614

The lease is up on the property, they laid off ALL the employees. There was an article in Newsday if you want to google it. The sale and warehouse are closing...they've confirmed it when I am physically at the sale.

Lottascarlatta

Last sale, I heard the MAC inventory was depressingly low. Very little were in the bins and most of the stock were Estee Lauder regular brands but not much of that either. Is that true, too?