Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

jmgjwd

They are tix for July (we just got the tix @ my job this week--don't remember the date tho since I'm not going to take any---the stock is so bottom of the barrel--at least as far as makeup; there are plenty of perfume sets & other other stuff I'm not interested in---at this point, it's not worth the gas/drive). When I went in April, the staff told me, as I posted earlier, that they are closing the outlet store, the warehouse will relocate to another part of the island (there will still be warehouse sales) and another part of the company is relocating to PA. There is very little MAC and what was left has been there for at least the past year or so (there were no more 3-eyeshadow bags left since I last went).

aganno

I am interested in 2 tickets for 6/25 if you still have them. Please let me know. I did PM you earlier on that. Thanks.
I have (4) tix for the Hauppauge NY sales 6/18/11 and 6/25/11. The sale is closing end of June...so hopefully these will be good sales. I am asking what I paid $10 per ticket plus the cost of registered.trackable postage ($1.50 per envelope). I am open to barter as well...but need to recoup what I paid out.

Thanks

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Just a friendly reminder that all sales & swaps must be conducted via the Clearance Bin. Further posts suggesting selling or seeking tickets will be deleted.

selfish22007

Hello all, for those of you who dont know this, the sale has been moved to a new location August 6th. 80 Ruland Rd, Melville, NY 11747. I also have tickets for the August 20th sale..for free ofcourse. PM me :)

GGBlu

Hey hon, I never heard back as to whether or not you'd been able to send the tickets out. Since the sale is this coming weekend, I'm a little anxious about getting them.

hey all

m travelling to the USA (NY,NJ) in November and would LOVE to attend this sale.

Can someone tell me when is the sale in NY and if someone can get me the tickets (free or paid)

would really appreciate a response !

selfish22007

Hey all! Just got tickets for the October 29th sale....i only have a few so let me know if your intrested! Thanks!!

navibobby

Ok ladies and gents, it's that time of year again when EL holds their warehouse sale in Hauppauge, NY. My employer gets tickets every year, but I've actually never been able to go. But this year, I'm free and clear.
th_DANCE.gif
I was able to snag a few tickets and have FOUR extras (as of now ... possibly more later), so for anyone interested, please PM me. They will (obviously) go to the first people who ask. The date is May 9, and you would need to make arrangements to get the ticket from me (I'm in Queens, NY).For anyone who has gone to this sale previously ... how's the MAC selection? I understand from reading the other threads that the Canada sale has a disgusting amount of MAC, but the New Jersey sale had nothing.
thmbdn.gif
Honestly, EL has wonderful brands, but I'm only in this for the MAC.

hey i really interested in this octs sale. i am also in queens. plz contact....

HAJ21

mac warehouse

were in ny r they cuz i went to the Bethpage one but someone told me there in one in Melvill and some were else? dos anyone know?

DanielleNY

I believe Estee Lauder only offers tickets twice a year to each company. I just saw a memo at my job for the Nov 5th sale.

DanielleNY

I got 4 tickets for Nov 5th -- My HR Manager seriously had over 200+ tickets - She said no one ever wants them! So they always go to waste - lol --- I missed the last few so I will advise how this one is

vala

Over 200 tickets and no one wanted! Too bad they don't have a weekend where anyone can go ;)