Estero, FL CCO (Miramar Outlets)

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone been here lately? I may have an opportunity to stop there later this month and wonder if it is worth the trip. Thanks!

Debbs

I was there approx 3 wks ago or so on my way to Cape Coral. Will pm you this evening !

Vandekamp

I was there in April. It's one of the biggest CCO's I've been too. In fact, they even had some of the RiRi Fall and Holiday collection stuff there ( quads and lip liners mainly. No lipsticks). It's a nice store with a good selection of Mac stuff. Customer service is piss poor at best tho. Don't let that stop you. Miramar is one of my favorite outlet malls. Hope that helps a little. Good luck.

Sushichiki

I was there in April. It's one of the biggest CCO's I've been too. In fact, they even had some of the RiRi Fall and Holiday collection stuff there ( quads and lip liners mainly. No lipsticks). It's a nice store with a good selection of Mac stuff. Customer service is piss poor at best tho. Don't let that stop you. Miramar is one of my favorite outlet malls. Hope that helps a little. Good luck.
Thank you it does help! I think I will be checking it out :)