Estero, FL CCO (Miramar Outlets)

chickatthegym

I was there about a week and a half ago... lots of single e/s, lippies, brush sets, most of the holiday stuff, Porcelain Pink MSF, Redhead MSF, Perfect Topping MSF, Sunny By Nature, Cheeky Bronze and I think one or two more.

Old packaging piggies- Gilded Green, Quick Frost, spiritualize, Bell Bottom Blue, Museum Bronze, Vintage Gold, Gold mode, Reflects Red Glitter, and lots more!

Lots of Dazzleglasses, Cremesheen Glasses and lip glasses.

Lots of Mineral blushes from CC and some grand duos. A few concealers. The Rose Romance blushes and style warriors bronzers. Palettes from past holiday collections.

Let me know if you want anything specific and I can prob tell you yes or no since I go there a lot
winks.gif

miamialli

Thanks! Did u happen to remember if they had the mineralize kit in "Fun in the Sun" (includes Shimpagne)from the holiday 09 nordsroms (I think?) it's a LONG drive for me, like 2 hrs, so I'll have to make a day out of it- day of shopping!

chickatthegym

Yes, they do have that one! I would call ahead and make sure they still have it. They are really nice there. That is a great outlet mall so I am sure you'll have fun
smiles.gif

miamialli

no,
ssad.gif
I can't go until (hopefully) next week. that's when i can take time from work AND get a sitter- if all the stars align, then i will go Mon....

miamialli

I finally was able to make the LONG trip- but oh my did I make out! I couldn't believe how much stuff they had. I picked up:
mini pigments set from holiday
slimshine in bare
et tu bouquet e/s
fun in the sun msf set- THANK YOU CHICKATTHEGYM!
fix+ rose
msf perfect topping; medium/natural&shimmer
179 body bronzer brush
183 mini flat brush
and.....
a 226 !!

lawrawr

Went here today heres what I could remember seeing

A load of pigments (including hi def cyan and process magenta)
Both of last years graphic gardens palettes.
Most of the 09 holiday palettes/kits
Both of the beauty powders from A Rose Romance
A load of quads including tone grey and shadowy lady
A load of MSF's including redhead, perfect topping and refined.

Cleopatruh

This CCO is about ten minutes from my house. I like it; it usually has great stuff! I didnt know that they had the garden palletes; I need to get that next time I go.

Cleopatruh

Just went there today. They had:
All To the Beach lipglasses, Liberty of London lipglasses, LoL Shell Pearl and the other beauty powder and the LoL Dirty Plum blush, Blue Flame MES and Gilt by Association MES, Fab Frenzy Superglass, LoL Dame's Desire eyeshadow, all of the mineralize blushes, Perfect Topping, On A Mission blush and both style warriors beauty powders, Redhead MSF and most of the Blonde, Brunette, Redhead lipsticks, quads: Tempting, Shadowy Lady, Photorealism, Color 3 and tons more, the fafi quads, tons of Springshine and Vintage Grape blush ombres, and one Azalea Blossom blush ombre (there were two but I got one lol), Tan, Vanilla, Mutiny, Lark About, Pink Opal, Rose, Universal Mix, Rich Life, Bell Bottom Blue, and tons more pigments, lots of Style Warrior eyeshadows, two of the Neo Sci fi eyeshadows (just remembered they were evening Aura and Time and Space) and two of the Neoscifi lipsticks, Black Knight Lipstick, Red She Said lipstick, tonsss of dazzleglasses, two Stylistics lipglasses, a lavender/pinkish (lol) lipgelee, Lush and Bright lipgelee, Bubbles lipstick, the Fafi tote and scarf, Hello kitty plush doll, both HK palettes and both Heatherette palettes, and lots more.

I am available to cp at cost (30% below retail for those who don't know)+6% fl state tax+shipping if anyone needs for me to. I probably can't cp the last Azalea blossom though because there was only the one and it will be a few days (2 or 3) before I can get back there so I'd hate to get your hopes up and then they sold it. Tons of fb on MUA. Pm me if interested. :]

edit; they had a bunch of paintpots as well, including Rollicking.

MzFit

Miromar FL CCO

Any body been? Is it worth talking my Mom into driving down there well I am visiting?

chickatthegym

I was there a few days ago.. It's a great selection (too much to name off the top of my head but if you are looking for something in particular I can prob remember if they have it or not:) The ladies who work there are all great too!

Cleopatruh

Have you been lately?
Yep! I usually go about once every two weeks. Last time I went was about a week and a half ago and I can't list everything off the top of my head, but if you list specifically what you're looking for I can tell you if I saw it I bet.

Cleopatruh

Hey ladies :],
I was there last week and the only two things they got from Venemous Villains were Cajun Magically Cool Liquid Powder (about $20), and either Sweet Joy or De-Vil (Cruella) shadow. I can't remember which one.

They did have lots of Tartan Tale items, but sadly not the individual blushes which is what I was searching for. If you're looking for Tartan Tale it is not on the normal MAC display. It is to the left near the To The Beach tote bag. Hope that helps someone!

(Tbh selection was not as great as it has been in the past)

alexandrapalaci

Has anyone been here lately? I will be going there next week and dont want to waste time if there isnt anything good... Thanks