Estero, FL CCO (Miramar Outlets)

QTAllStarGurl

Well I know this may start a small riot in Estero but I thought you all should kno ....::ahem::...THERE'S PIGMENTS AT CCO!!!! ahhhhh and not just a few either!!! Ok now time to rattle off the list of pigments:
Mauvement
Cocomotion
Off the Radar
Fairylite
Shimmertime!!
Entremauve (my fave!!)
Apricot Pink
Sunpepper
Kitchmas
Aire-De-Blue (sp?)
Quick Frost
Accent Red
Golden Lemon
Pink Bronze
I think thats all...hope I didnt miss any....some of them are in the container by the register but some of them are out in the MAC section....oh and they also have the 07 Holiday Eye Pallettes...I think they have all of them

mrsjakeryan

i was visiting my parents in naples when we stopped at the CCO in estero... picked me up a gold spill MSF as well as cosmic, overgrown and aquavert e/s. pretty nice haul
smiles.gif
and they still had tons of pigments! but i was so angry cause i saw firespot e/s on the display and reeeeally wanted it but the girl said they had sold out of it!! then take it off the display! grr... oh well. overall a success trip!
smiles.gif

jenNpaci

I was there today.

First big news!! They have LIGHTSCAPADE MSF! They also have glissade, shimpagne (SP?) and a few other tanned/gold msfs.

Eyeshadows: many as previously mentioned. many from the Matte Squared collection. Newly Minted, Clarity, Poison Pen, Fig 1, handwritten brown??

Lipglosses: lots and all types, even some of the MAC Raquel Welsh Icon collection.

Foundation: Some studio tech foundations as well as SSF in Darker foundation colors NC 40 and NW 45 and 50 to name a few.

Charged water sprays

lots of mac bags

blushes several but only noticed honor.

lots of pigments as described.

steenface

I just went this past weekend. They had four MSFs: Glissade, Lightscapade, Light Flush and Gold Spill.

Pigments included: Mauvement, Smoke Signals, Revved Up, Kitchmas, Fairylite, Copper Sparkle, and a few others.

Eyeshadows: the Matte2 collection, a couple from Moonbathe, some from Culture Bloom, a ton of quads including the FAFI quads, Novel Twist, and another collection I don't recognize.

Lip stuff: lots of lip glasses, lip gelees and lipsticks, as well as a couple pink lip sets from the Dress Sets collection.

Brushes: nothing too exciting except the MAC Couture 182 kabuki brush!

Face: they had prep+prime skin, some charged waters, a couple medium/medium-dark shades of StudioFix powder, darker shades of SFF, and some miscellaneous serums and skin care products. No Fix+.
ssad.gif

They also had some little gift sets featuring miniatures of Fix+, blot powder, cleanse-off oil, and various skin care products, mixed and matched in trios stuffed into a little plastic pouch. A great way to try the products out!

lovelyweapon

Has anyone been to both this CCO and the Sawgrass one? If so, which would you say is better in terms of variety and quantity? TIA!
smiles.gif

mrsjakeryan

i was there about 2 weeks ago... i'll try to do my best to remember!
smiles.gif

i know they had tons of tendertones, rollickin' pp, greenstroke pp (which i was excited about and picked up!) and one other pp, brown i think... maybe indianwood?? they had quite a few e/s... i think just about all the ones from neo-scifi and cool heat, a few from moonbathe (cranberry, claire de lune and cosmic), meet the fleet, rose blanc, and one of the bright fuschia ones but i can't remember if it was post haste or passionate. mmm... i think post haste. the lip products (other than tendertones) weren't too exciting for me... they did have both mcqueen glosses and one of the lipsticks from raquel welsh that i noticed. i think i remember seeing both fafi quads and 2 quads from cult of cherry, the shadowy lady one and tempting one. they had more pigments than i've ever seen there... pink bronze, gold stroke, sweet sienna, lovely lily, lark about and i definitely can't remember the others but a decent amount of them. i think i saw some of the palettes from 2007 holiday as well. there were no MSFs (that's what i wanted!) but they had a couple natural ones and blushes were kinda meh... i think they had strada and one other one. i hope that helps a little! i always get so overwhelmed when i go there cause there's so much to look at, i feel like i always miss stuff!! haha
winks.gif

chickatthegym

Has anyone been recently? I am trying to stop myself from going this weekend on my way to Naples... I told my husband I wouldn't buy MAC for a month. But sometimes the car stops by itself- it's like it knows where to find MAC lol

chickatthegym

OK I broke down and went on my way to Naples. They didn't have anything new really (thank goodness since I can't spend much for awhile).

They had both Dame Edna shadow Trios and a lot of the Creemsheen lipsticks. Three of the monogram lipglosses (hard to pass up Distinguished but I did).

Umm studio sculpt in three shades that weren't mine.

Oh, they had a couple new e/s but only one that I needed (Mink Pink!)

A few pigments but none that really caught my eye.

Oh they have the MSF Natural/Shimmer combos in two shades. No MSF's though
ssad.gif

They did get some new blushes in. They had a lot of darker shades. I got Buff. Oh and they had a Well-Dressed out for a sample but didn't have any for sale- BOO! I got my hopes up there!

Oh and they had a 187 brush for anyone looking... and the 129 and the short handle 129. I think a 217 and 224 also. And the 183 flat top Kabuki.

jenNpaci

Stopped by Yesterday!

MSFN in the regular shades and in the split pan style (regular shade split pan with the sparkly MSF coordinating shade)
Mineralize Foundation
Blushes (the ones in BRIGHT orange packaging from Neo Si Fi), Blooming, Margin, Blunt, etc.
MSF: gold spill, warmed flush, they have a huge amount, i didnt get a change to really look.
the Powders from the MAC monogram collection, the ones in the gold packaging.
The eyeshadows from the MAC monogram collection.
Eyeshadows from McQueen (the green and teal one), rose blanc, talent pool, go, flip, frisco, lotusland, meet the fleet, fertile, etc.
A TON of pigments

lots of lipstuff: tendertones, slimshines, lipglees, mac monogram lipsticks and lip glosses

face care stuff: fix, charged waters, pro make up remover, eye make up remover, face protect spf 50

eye brow powder shader sets

brushes:
165!!!! (i got this)
lash/mascara brush
spoolie eyebrow brush

Ciani

Does anyone know if they still have these pigments and would anyone be willing to CP?
smiles.gif

Mauvement
Off the Radar
Shimmertime
Entremauve
Sunpepper
Sweet Sienna

chickatthegym

I was in last week and the only one I rem seeing was "Sweet Siena"

They actually didn't have as many pigments this time as they normally do.

chickatthegym

They had a bunch of new pigments and some random e/s singles (some of them were in the box at the register). White Frost, Golden Olive, Sweet Siena are the ones I rem. They also still have the 165 and 187 brushes and a few others that have been there for awhile (134, 224, 242, 129, 182, 183). The fafi quads, Dame Edna trios, a few holiday pallettes, Gold Spill MSF. TONS of blushes! They had lots of Merrily and Naunce Mineralized blushes, and tons of Beauty powder blushes! Then on the end of the row there were only one of each of FIVE different Mineralized blushes so I boguht them all
smiles.gif
I hadnt ever seen them there! Lots of good stuff though if anyone is contemplating going
smiles.gif

mrsjakeryan

^i was wondering the same thing. i will be in the area in about 2 weeks and will probably make a few trips there, but i like hearing how their stock is beforehand
smiles.gif
thanks!

chickatthegym

They just got in a TON of new stuff, lots of Style warriors and Holiday stuff and some piggies
smiles.gif
Def worth the trip!!!