Everyday style?

Jessica

For work....scrubs.
But they have to be cute and flattering to the figure. LOVE Dickies low-rise, flare-leg scrub bottoms

xiahe

school: jeans, t-shirt (or a hoodie), flip flops, or shoes such as some high top chucks (Converse) or some Etnies. Ocassionally capris or some skirts (longer, knee-length "peasant" skirts)
work: work t-shirt, khaki pants, and some black non-skid shoes (T_T I work @ Hot Dog Heaven...)

Christina Victoria

My style is Casual//Classic//Chic, with a touch of Boho. I get nearly all of my everyday clothing from Abercrombie/Abercrombie & Fitch; Jeans and Polos from Lacoste; Shoes from UGG, Kate Spade, and a few clogs from American Eagle. I also have my Adidas sneakers for pratical-wear. Coats from The North Face, and my Candace one from A&F. I don't wear much jewelry, except for my Cape Cod Bracelet, a few sterling silver rings, and a small heart-pendant necklace. For earrings, either small diamond studs, or freshwater pearls. I also never go without my Gel Tips or Acrylic Nails, even though they're somewhat expensive.

user4

business casual (trust me not by choice). slacks and a button down shirt with one of many pumps/boots... blah. im getting lazy lately so i've been wearing my nicer jeans to work... still dressing them uppity somewhat though.

juicyaddict

i work for the govt and i always wear pants and dress shirt or sweater (cold weather), and pumps everyday except friday when i get to wear jeans. for weekends my style is juicy couture terry or velour.

giz2000

I am pretty casual most of the time. I wear a lot of tees and jeans, especially to class (I have a crappy oversized tee in my car that I wear to painting class and such). I do, however, always wear heels and have my makeup done (even to go to painting class!)

When I go to work, it depends on where I am working. If it's Nordies, it's more conservative black; the other counters are freer, and when I work at the PRO store on South Beach, I wear little dresses and slides.

Katja

I have a medley of styles, but the predominant style for me is either:

1. Work (Business Casual) Black pants, fitted blouses, pumps or closed-toe flats.

2. Weekends - 'Urban Outfitters' would be the best to describe me. It's a combination of boho, vintage wear, and flirty dresses. I get a lot of inspiration from music and international travel. I mostly shop at thrift shops and resale shops. Shoes are flat Steve Maddens, my crochet boots, Birkenstocks, or my Roxy sandals.

3. Occasionally, I like to 'dress up'. When I do, it's something sexy, but not sleezy. I have a tendency to be inspired by costume.

sharyn

I dont have a style that is "me" - I change every day. every now and then I wear all kins of colors mixed together, Tarina Tarantino jewelery along with some selfmade peices, glitter all over, biiig hair with brigt ribbons and chucks in two different colors (usualy, black and pink) etc...next day, I wear jeans and bandshirts, then I go with high heels and skirts and the next day, I'm all for polos and button down shirts.

I also love taking things to the extreme. for exampel, if I go to a garden party, I dress like a stepford wife with bows and pastel colors everywhere.

I love fashion but I hate to wear something just because its trendy or leave something out just because its not "in"- if I like it, I'll wear it.
smiles.gif

Showgirl

I'm very "girlie" and print fabrics are my "thing": I tend to wear flowy patterned dresses, or a patterned blouse or fitted top with a long skirt or sometimes (shock!) a pair of jeans. Lots of colour. Cute and colourful accessories, like alice bands, colourful plastic jewellry, strings of beads etc.

I tend to dress roughly the same most of the time and just "tweak" the basic look for the occasion by changing the footwear, makeup and accessories: for example, a skirt and a pretty top or a dress can look casual and cool paired with flat boots and trainers - "professional" enough for work teamed with flat ballet pumps and perhaps a jacket - and sexy with more glamourous footwear and a slick of bright lipstick.

jdepp_84

Well for everyday I usually go jeans and a shirt with light makeup, foundation and blush. I wear eyeshadow sometimes to not look the same every single day.

medusalox

I'm usually wearing a nice pair of jeans with a 3/4 sleeve length top. I don't like long sleeves! As for shoes, it's usually a pair of combat boots or some other flat shoes. I used to live in heels, but life is much better now that I've knocked it off.
smiles.gif

Fancy occasions call for boots and an above the knee skirt, fer sure.
smiles.gif

amelia.jayde

jeans and t-shirt.. i like all my clothes to be reasonably tight, though and i wear wedge heels most of the time.. i'm also a fan of funky earrings, so i wear them all the time

JunkaLunk

I like skinny jeans, preferably a dark blue black or gray. And I make the main peice the top. I love cleavage and I love corsets tank tops etc etc. hahahaah I dont think its going overboard, but sometimes my family says to cover myself up.
and i wear sneakers hahahaha. i like black converse. because like i said all my attention goes to the top.

Dark_Phoenix

I wear blazers, skinny jeans, and high heels most of the time. I usually wear a hijab if I go out, and I think I have one for almost every outfit now, lol. I am really obsessed with the color red lately, red hair, red shoes, red clothes, etc.. It just looks really dramatic, imo.

At school it's alot more relaxed though. I'm in love with the Pink line by Victoria's Secret because it's so cute and comfy. And almost all my jeans are boyfriend cut by Gap. They aren't as flattering as skinny jeans but they're good for 7 am English class.

Krasevayadancer

Depends on the season. In the winter all I wear to work and school and on weekends are turtlenecks and more turtlenecks with a variation on what i wear on the bottom (jeans or cute bebe sweatpants at school, slacks to work)
In the summer its halter tops with shorts and skirts, then blouses and short sleeve turtlenecks with pencils skirts to work.
Bebe is my fav store, with miss sixty as a brand being way up there too
smiles.gif

me_jelly

I go to uni so for school, ususally dark skinny/bootcut jeans with fitted shirts/cardigans...I "try" to look up to date in fashion although sometimes I just feel like going to school in my pjs.

Otherwise, I make an effort to look more put together if I'm out and about

DropDeadDarling

Cute thread. :]
Most of the time I wear t-shirts, jeans, and hoodies with funky shoes & bags. I don't like to buy cheaper jeans because they're not as flattering or long-lasting for me. I'll buy t-shirts, shoes, or bags from where ever, though. I'm not much of an "accessories" girl, but I always have on the first ring my boyfriend gave me & the promise ring he gave me last year. Sometimes I'll throw on a necklace.
Of course, I have a few "dressier" things in my closet for going out on dates or out with the family, etc. But for the most part, I'm very casual.

vivaXglamlove

My style is a mix.
to school I wear a skinny jeans/wide-leg trouser, flats/old converse, and fun top and a cardigan. I wear long necklaces and headbands on. I have a big bag and I wear one of six pairs of my big vintage old lady sunglasses.
If I feel like being a total slacker, I wear boyfriend jeans from cap, band shirt and a plain black sweatshirt.
If I feel like dressing up, I'll wear a full skirt (knee length) with a plain black top and a ivory cardigan and some long pearls.

sallytheragdol

My everyday style typically consists of a combo of a few of the following: nice-er tee shirts, cotton camis, cardigans, casual blazers, cotton trouser pants, trouser style jeans, cuffed skinny jeans, skirts, with dansko clog maryjanes or slip on canvas vans on my feet

gabi1129

work = dress shirt, dark denim or dress pants. dress shoes. might throw in a vest or a blazer.

outside of work is hard to describe. i buy clothes from all kinds of stores and i go through some crazy periods were ill dress prep and then emo and then all queen and then really butch. lately its been alot of dark denim and slim fit white v-necks w/ some ed hardy's. or the same but add a polo and my coach belt/shoes/bag.

im currently lookin to redo my style so its goin to change soon.

Latest posts