Everyday style?

thestarsfall

Work (summer): Crappy jeans, or just some cargo capris and either a tank or some gym-type shirts. I work outside and I don't need to look good...

School (fall-winter etc): Nicer jeans generally, and a nice top and a blazer/fitted jacket. I do my hair nice and my makeup nice and all that nice stuff so hehe...

asnbrb

I have a state job and I wear jeans and t-shirt/tank top every day and dress it up with jewelry or makeup. We have a very relaxed dress code.

Lerina

You will usually find me wearing cropped jeans, flats, a tank top, and a cardigan. I actually prefer to wear slacks/pencil skirt with a blouse and a cardigan, but I don't have anywhere to go to be dressing like that. Haha.

Carmelita

Jeans, jeans, jeans! I have probably 30 pairs of jeans. All flared (expect for one pair of straight-legged) and form-fitting. I also like the cargo pants that push and tie up on you're calves/right under your knees, I have a few pairs of those.

For shirts, I like the wife-beater (boyfriend beater for the girl version??, haha), regular tank-tops and occasionally a t-shirt, (I own maybe three shirts with sleeves). Hoodies for sweaters with my Guess vest over-top for cold days.

Big black sunglasses with big earrings (gold hoops/big dangly ones/etc) with no other jewllery expect for my nose ring.

Fancy detailed nails, complete with rhinestones and whatnot else. LOL.

Sometimes a hat and always flats for my feeetss.

bellaetoile

i'm pretty lucky that the retail store i manage allows me to wear essentially whatever i like, so my style is generally the same day to day.

i don't really know how to classify my style. i do a lot of trendy contemporary brands, mixed with vintage, mixed with one-of a kind items that i pick up at little boutiques.

i'm almost always in jeans. lowrise bootcut (true religion, paige denim rock and republic) or lowrise skinny jeans (rich & skinny, siwy, j brand, mizz sixty 'j-lot' style, the best EVERY). all washes. i love gray jeans, and have recently been branching out into the colored skinny trend.

tops i'm all over the place in. i love a lot of vintage tops, random western style plaid button-ups, vintage knits of all kinds, vintage tees, some contemporary designer (marc by marc jacobs, catherine malandrino, etc. as well as trendy knits (c+c california, primp, ed hardy). basically, if i like it, i'll wear it. i pay a lot less attention to brand names now than i used to.

juicy sweats and free city and primp hoodies for those lazy days. i don't have any regular jewelry, but alternate between a lot of different things. i collect chanel and marc jacobs sunglasses, so i always have a pair of them on. and purses are my weakness. i usually carry my life around in a huge marc jacobs leather satchel, or cram everything into a tiny chanel lambskin quilted flap bag. shoes are flip-flops, tory burch flats, or uggs, since they're amazingly comfortable.

if i spent less on clothes, i'd be able to buy more mac. i slowly see myself spending less and less on makeup, and putting the money towards a nice new bag, or pair of shades.

giz2000

I am in college and studying art, so on studio days, it's my favorite Levis that have been sacrificed to the painting gods, and any tee or tank (I wear a man's workshirt and an apron to paint). On non-studio class days or any time I'm not in school, I usually wear jeans or bermudas, 3/4 sleeve tees (Three Dots are my favorite) or cotton camisoles with either sandals or wedges.

Work clothes: all black..it is MAC after all!

TeaCup

Oooh, where to begin!

Well, I'll start with what I usually where to school.

-A school uniform shirt (Navy blue, polo, school logo on the front).
-Some sort of teeshirt or tank top (So, I can just pull my polo off after class).
-Hollister khaki's (Very cute, button flap pockets on the butt, fitted, flare).
-Brown polka dotted belt (Don't want any butt crack in class!).
-Yellow converse (My babies! So cute! 26 dollars too).

^ click meee

A typical outfit out of class would be;

-A nice warm colored tank top, teeshirt or sweater. (I'm a skank for American Eagle).
-A yellow Old Navy hoodie (It's so warm! And its got a low v neck that shows off whatever you've got on under it).
-Tight, light wash, flared jeans from Pacsun. (So hippie-esque).
-Converse or rasta flats.
-Jewelry is usually my gauges (00), my silver Fleur-De-Lis ring, and depending on wear I'm going maybe a hemp necklace or two.

I'm a mix of classy, hippie, and grunge. It's kinda weird, but nice. =]

glam8babe

i love being fashionable, my style icons are Victoria beckham, Rachel bilson, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton etc. so i like to get some ideas from them. I wear low rider jeans most of the time [skinny jeans are also really popular here and i have some in white and denim] i hate trainers they look so tomboyish so i like to wear dolly shoes or heels most of the time, in the winter i wear long boots with my jeans tucked in them. For tops i like to look girly, babydoll style tops are cute and i have so many colours, tank tops can look hot too but i LOVE to accessorize! I cant live without my chanel handbag it's just so classy and where i live hardly anyone owns designer things so people think im totally rich lol. I love jewelry and big watches, headscarves around the neck are very popular, for special occasions i ALWAYS have to wear a hott dress or some short shorts and a hot top and some killer heels. Im a materialistic girl and when im not feeling well or cant be bothered with eye makeup i put on my chanel or dior sunnies. I live in my Ugg boots in winter too but i dont just wear designer labels i love primark too which is amazingly cheap and i love finding good bargains in the sales. oh yeh i hate leggings i could never wear them they're just too common

Latest posts