Exceptional MAs

Katura

I love hearing about happy helpful MA's!!! I love knowing that me enjoying my job, being friendly and accomodating and enjoying helping everyone out at the counter gets remembered
smiles.gif
You gals should def write to MAC and let them know that they are doing awesome!

Dizzyray822

Where:
Pembroke Lakes Mall, Pembroke Pines, FL

Names:
Patricia and Amy (the blonde one)

Why:
They are always so friendly no matter how busy. They never talk me into buying anything without trying it first to make sure I like it. Even if they are so busy they still help me try things on. They give great advice and keep me updated about new events. They even take my number to call me when certain things are coming in or are happening. They never accidentally give me the wrong item. And they always remember me. I LOVE them. They make going to the MAC counter a dream.

Kuuipo

I have found that the MUAs at the freestanding store in Ala Moana ignored me,and I really had to work to get attention for a rather long list of products I wanted to buy.....I have had much better service at Macy's in Aiea, and the best service at Macy's in Waikiki-someone showed me a new tip. The assistants in Macy's in different parts of Honolulu where more personable. I was in Philly and visited the center city freestanding store and the MUAs were very friendly.

mello

A few months ago I visited the MAC counter in the Bay, and I got really good service from this one MA. He was really friendly and patient with me, as I wasn't sure what I wanted. He even suggested some colors and combinations that would be good for my skin tone and for the summer. I asked him a lot of questions and he was really good with answering me. One question I asked was about creating a smokey eye, and he sat me down and actually did the look on my eyes and explained what he was doing etc. All the while he was giving me advice on working at makeup counters, how to get experience, what to put on my resume etc. because I had expressed interest in applying. Seriously, he was awesome.

sissypooh

Hi to all!

I am a MAC Artist in Durham, NC, and I just want to let you guys know, that whatever experience you have at a MAC, good or bad, please let the customer service peeps at MAC know. We really need the feedback, so maybe the next time you go in, things may be different if you had a bad experience or even better than the last b/c you had a good experience! All you need to do is go to the mac website and leave a note in the customer service section. MAC pays special attention, and artist will get the feedback, as do the managers. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks!

Christine

ForgetRegret

There are 3 MAs that I loooove, and generally if one of them isn't working, I won't buy anything...the first is Diane at the counter in Nordstrom at the Menlo Park mall in NJ. I've known her for YEARS, and I loooooove this woman. She knows me well, knows what I like and don't like, what looks good on me, what doesn't, and she always goes that extra step to ask how I've been doing, how the baby's doing, etc. She's such a sweetie, and always takes time to say hi and give me a hug, even if she's super busy and doing someone's make-up. <3
Then there's Caitlyn (I may have misspelled that...cuz I suck.
ssad.gif
) and Brandon at the freestanding store in Columbia Mall, MD. They're always so sweet, and say hi to me and if they're busy, they tell me they'll be right with me (understandably it takes a while, sometimes, but hey...at least they acknowledge me). Caitlyn has been "my" MA for a few years now, and she's like Diane, knows what I like, what works, and if something doesn't work for me, she figures out how to fix it (she's the one who came up with the NW powder over NC foundation so I could actually wear SFF). If she's working, I won't let anyone else help me...and I think at this point everyone recognizes me as her client, so they all just say hello and let me know they're not ignoring me. LOL <3
I don't see Brandon as often, but if Caitlyn's not there, I always go to him...he's a sweetie pie, and I love him to death. He's done my makeup a few times, and it's always been really beautiful, and he totally helped me out when I left my makeup bag in Jersey (I couldn't get home for at least another 2-3 weeks...and I can't live without my makeup for that long). I came in to the store freaking out, and he helped me chill, and we picked out the essentials, what I'd need to get by, and even told me when he thought something wasn't necessarily "essential" <3
I tell you...if MAC was full of MAs as wonderful as these three, and the others that I see some of you mentioning, everyone would have an amazing experience, and no one would shop anywhere else ever again. LOL

angereye

I had the best MA at the Nordstrom counter, but she moved out of the country...I miss her! She was the best! She always went above and beyond to provide the best customer service. I spend quite a bit of money everytime I go to the counter which is atleast once a month. I haven't found anyone like her. Everyone pretty much ignores me even though they've all seen me there for years and now much money I spend. My friends use to tell me of horrible service they got from MAC which I didn't believe until now. I'm praying my MA comes back or that I find someone like her.