F&F haulage??

sandrrra

Is anyone purchasing anything with the friends and family code? If so what are you getting!
greengrin.gif

tepa1974

I'll probably get 2 of the new gel liners in (blue and purple). I'm considering one of the nude lip liners as well as a pretty, nudey pink lipstick.

starlightx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedillusions
whats this sale consist of? like how much off?

It's a 30% off discount with the code "FNFF1".

I actually haven't tried UDPP yet, so I may just cave and buy it now rather than when my TFSI runs out!

hawaii02

I'd like to try the Pore Perfecting Primer..I have also been wantin Peace e/s for awhile. Can I wear that at 30??
lol.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I'd like to try the Pore Perfecting Primer..I have also been wantin Peace e/s for awhile. Can I wear that at 30??
lol.gif

Definately,I'm 30,and I wear all sorts of brights!
choochoo.gif

trulynicole

ooh i want the deluxe palette :)
thats pretty much it.
urban decay can be pretty expensive.
i do want the liner set but i can't find it anywhere

tdm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
lol.gif

Haven't you heard? "30 is the new twenty."
greengrin.gif

My husband
nonono.gif
stopped me from clicking confirm on my order today. lol. I have been taking advantage of sales all summer.

I had the larger UDPP, 24/7 liners zero, bourbon, lust, and the foreshadow palette in my cart. I may have to refill my cart tomorrow.

SmokeSignal16

I ordered stuff today! I wanted to get the new liners but I havent heard all that great of reviews on them but I still may go see them in person first and if I like I'll order them but so far...I ordered the new Cream to Powder foundation in Illusion, Naked lipstick, and I went daring and ordered Confession lippie too. My savings ended up being like I got a lippie for free so all's well. I already got the new primers in the gift set from sephora and I also had the new eyeshadows from sephora (wish I would have waited on the eyeshadows tho!
th_mad0217.gif
)

reem2790

the liner set is discontinued, they had it on sale for $13.99 like 2 weeks ago to clear out (i picked up like 8!!)

i'm excited, i ordered the foreshadow palette, the ammo palette, a grindhouse sharpener for those darned 24/7 pencils. and i'm excited!!

hawaii02

^Do you like the primers??

I wish they did this last week when I put in a UD order!!

Edit: Do I want Scratch and Blunt e/s?? Is there something similar that MAC carries??

trulynicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem2790
the liner set is discontinued, they had it on sale for $13.99 like 2 weeks ago to clear out (i picked up like 8!!)

i'm excited, i ordered the foreshadow palette, the ammo palette, a grindhouse sharpener for those darned 24/7 pencils. and i'm excited!!

HEY GIRL :) you wanna give me one of those
winks.gif
nah nah jk.
but i do wish i got my hands on both the sets.
oh well!

VintageAqua

I picked up the foreshadow palette and the xl udpp. I really wanted to try the new perfecting primer but my skin doesn't respond well to dimethicone so I'm sticking to Smashbox light for now.

daphneM

Ughhh this is tough. I really want to buy some stuff but I am about to go home to visit my family and there happens to be the most incredible CCO in my hometown (or at least it was in the spring - selection beyond your wildest dreams, I swear). I guess I will be back in town on the 18th though and can decide then if I've spent too much at the CCO!

If I do haul, I'm thinking the following...
-Lip Primer Potion
-24/7 Eye Liner in Rockstar, Flipside (the only ones I don't have besides these, in mini or full-size, are Gunmetal and Underground - sheesh - I have 15 colors! but I LOVE them)
-Lipstick in Naked
-24/7 Concealer (will swatch at Sephora before to check color)
and MAYBE
-24/7 Lip Pencil in Paranoid
-Liquid Liner in Radium

I love Urban Decay
smiles.gif
I have the Deluxe Shadow Box in addition to a bazillion of the liners. I really hope I can fit it into my budget!

reem2790

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulynicole
HEY GIRL :) you wanna give me one of those
winks.gif
nah nah jk.
but i do wish i got my hands on both the sets.
oh well!

LOL, i had been eyeing them for soooo long i finally went nuts when they were on sale.

i'm excited for this haul, i was going to get the foreshadow palette then decided against it since the ammo is going to be my first try with UD shadows.

purrtykitty

I picked up Naked and Midnight Cowboy lipsticks, Frigid and Ruthless Deluxe shadows, and Delinquent cream shadow. Can't wait to get 'em!

Melon

I don't own anything from Urban Decay, but I've swatched a few of their products before at Sephora. I just wasn't willing to shell out the full price for any of their products at that time (being a poor college student, sorry ;/ ). I heard that they do the F&F at least three times a year, so I decided to wait. They had a F&F discount event back in April or something, I believe? Anyways, I'm glad I waited!!!

What I bought:
  • Ammo plus Primer set (a bargain for only ~$27!)
  • Deluxe e/s in Zero (only $13 for 0.09 oz?!), since I heard it's comparable to Mac's Carbon e/s based on swatches
  • 24/7 Eyeliner set in Bourbon + Zero ($16 for two full sized pencils!)
Eh, it ended up be ~$62 with tax. Boo California's 8.75% tax! I saved myself $5 though since I didn't have to pay for shipping, hehe. ;P

reem2790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melon
I don't own anything from Urban Decay, but I've swatched a few of their products before at Sephora. I just wasn't willing to shell out the full price for any of their products at that time (being a poor college student, sorry ;/ ). I heard that they do the F&F at least three times a year, so I decided to wait. They had a F&F discount event back in April or something, I believe? Anyways, I'm glad I waited!!!

What I bought:
  • Ammo plus Primer set (a bargain for only ~$27!)
  • Deluxe e/s in Zero (only $13 for 0.09 oz?!), since I heard it's comparable to Mac's Carbon e/s based on swatches
  • 24/7 Eyeliner set in Bourbon + Zero ($16 for two full sized pencils!)
Eh, it ended up be ~$62 with tax. Boo California's 8.75% tax! I saved myself $5 though since I didn't have to pay for shipping, hehe. ;P

that really blows about the tax
ssad.gif
thank goodnest they dont charge it here in ohio, i think i would've passed. (another broke college student here
thmbdn.gif
)