F&F haulage??

mac_aiken

I should get my order today (I hope). I got Naked lipstick, Complexion Primer in Brightening, Eyelash primer and the Foreshadow palette (which was on clearance for $13.99 and with discount came to $9.79).

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
did I miss the sale? which store should I go to online?

Oh no you didn't miss the sale, it ends Aug 20th, and it works only at Urban Decay.com the code is FNFF1

luvleighlsr

I've been trying really hard to stay away from this sale. I have the shadow box, wall paper pallette, and get baked. But the deluxe shadows are so beautiful! ugh keep the strength to not purchase. Ha! I will live through your purchase. Happy spending!
yahoo.gif

Melon

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvleighlsr
I've been trying really hard to stay away from this sale... ugh keep the strength to not purchase.
yahoo.gif

Don't worry, F&F occurs at least 3 times a year. Most likely you can score some stuff later, and who knows, even better items might be added!
thmbup.gif

I'm the kind of girl who waits for these deals, since I'm not too addicted, plus I can't afford to continuously spend beyond sale events. You should sign up for the urbandecay.com newsletter if you haven't already done so!

SerenityRaine

I was soo bummed to learn that I missed the last sale..
So far this is what I have in my cart..Trying not to go hog wild but things add up fast!
ssad.gif

Lounge e/s
Asphyxia e/s
X e/s
Ransom deluxe e/s
Naked l/s
Jailbait l/s
Naked xxx l/g

What I'm debating, definitely can't order all of it!
Bourbon 24/7
Deviant 24/7
Flipside 24/7
Ransom 24/7
Ectasy liquid liner
Minx liquid liner
Frigid deluxe e/s
Stagedive glitter e/l
Metalhead glitter e/l

soo many decisions
ssad.gif

iheartwarpaint

I'm new to UD and the only thing I've owned was UDPP. Well, I can't resist a good sale so here's what came in the mail yesterday.
smiles.gif

E/S- Mildew, Smog, Chains, Sin, Last Call, Half Baked, Green Goddess, Purple Haze, and Toasted (I stayed away from the glitter. Not my style.)
Deluxe e/s- Scratch & Ruthless
24/7 E/L- Lucky, Baked, Honey, Lust, Covet, Gunmetal, 1999, Bourbon, Stash, Rockstar, Flipside, & Underground
L/S- Naked & Rush (love them both)
24/7 L/L- Ozone, Naked, Heavy, Wicked, Envious, Paranoid, & Wallflower
Eyelash PP
Lip PP
Grind House Sharpener

I've tried Stash & Rockstar e/l so far and I love them. They go on creamy and don't pull, but the only thing I don't like about that is that you use it up more quickly and the point gets blunt. The ultimate test is using it on my waterline. I have extremely watery eyes and I have yet to find a liner that stays put. These did waaaaay better than my fave Revlon colorstay e/l, but after a couple hours I saw the color disappearing on the part closest to my eyeball so it looks like my waterline is half lined... kwim?

I've also tried a couple l/l. I like them, but I have to get used to the texture. I was surprised at how creamy they go on, but more surprised at how dry they felt afterwards. The plus side to that is that it stays put... even better than the MAC l/l.

The lipsticks are creamy & dreamy! I love both of the colors I chose. Very neutral and pretty.
smiles.gif

Ok, so I know you all already know this but the e/s are the bomb! I've heard many great things, but didn't want to shell out full price. As soon as I got my box yesterday, I ripped that sucker open and applyed a couple e/s (don't remember what colors) with my finger because I was too lazy to go upstairs and grab a brush. Geez, these are sooo pigmented that I felt like a pro applying these even with my finger! One layer was good enough to show up, even with primer. I'm in
heart.gif
! I purposely stayed away from the glitter e/s because they're not really my style and I'm also traumatized by an incident in my 20's where I had a glitter stuck in my eyeball. Oh the agony!!!! I swear I thought I was going to go blind!

Anyways, that's my first experience with UD makeup in a nutshell. I know I went a little nutty placing a huge order like that, but their return policy is great and I figured I had nothing to lose. My plan is to try everything out before the return policy expires.... wish me luck!
winks.gif

CaveB

I ended up doing good...only picked up Naked and M.C. lipsticks. I had to do some serious will-power boosting on that one.

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaveB
I ended up doing good...only picked up Naked and M.C. lipsticks. I had to do some serious will-power boosting on that one.

Off topic...but I LOVE/ADORE your avatar, big Zelda fan here lol