False Lash Afficionados...

MAC_Pixie04

So, I've been into makeup for awhile, but I could never quite get the hang of false lashes. They either were too big for my eye or I couldn't get them on straight or I'd use too much glue or whatever.

This tool has changed my life.

It doesn't look like much, and I sure didn't think it was much when I got it from work...but it's amazing. It's the Lash Placement Tool from Sephora. Basically it's a soft clip that's rounded like a typical lash base. You clip the lashes, put the glue on the band, and use the tool to press the lashes into your lashline. I've used it with every pair of my lashes except for one big flashy pair (it doesn't fit in the clip) and I get PERFECT alignment to my lashline. No gaps, no lifted corners, no crooked band. I'm seriously in love, I can't believe I was considering giving it away.

And it's only $10 dollars. If you're a lash person, or especially someone who wants to try lashes but can't quite get the hang of them, you NEED this. As someone who was once false-lash-deficient, I highly recommend it.

TamiChoi

YESSSS i love this too
winks.gif

I have this one and I love it $4

Fake Eyelash Applicator

MAC_Pixie04

It's cut a lot of time for me also, when I have events at work or want to wear lashes, I seriously feel like it takes me 15 extra minutes to get them on semi-decently. With the lash tool it takes less than 5 minutes to put them on, let them dry and curl them with my own lashes.

NubianHoneii

I swear I LOVE it!

I don't even know how some people on sephora.com were giving it bad reviews. That tool changed my life too lol! I wear false lashes more now because of it.

FiestyFemme

Thanks for posting this!
I'd been wondering if this was any good... I love falsies but application just sucks!!
I think I'll pick up one of these the next time I'm at Sephora or place an order.
smiles.gif

Tashona Helena

Ive been using this for almost a year...it really is awesome, even though I've learned to put them on with out any help, I prefer using it because I can have it sit and wait while I apply my face makeup. The only thing that pissed me off it for some reason it keep sticking...but I didn't see any glue or anything on there. But now i clean it off each time before use just in case so I'm not frustrated when it doesn't "place" completely. But yea it's definitely worth the $10!

Loveleighe

Don't mean to be Debby downer but i am not a big fan of it. I purchased it when it first came out and honestly it was $18 it came with a shotty pair of lashes and really not so good glue and did absoultely nothing to simply my makeup routine. I used to use it to hold the lashes so i could put glue on them and while i put on the rest of my face.... but now it sits on the bottom of my kit... maybe i'll give it another go but we'll see

MAC_Pixie04

^^The lashes and glue that come with the deluxe kit are garbage, that I'll admit.

The tool itself, you should wipe it before and after you clamp your lashes with it; since it's a got the silicone/rubber material at the end, it can get stuck together and mess up the lashes or the placement.

jdechant

OMG!! I never knew this thing existed!! Sounds like my solution though cause I can't get fake lashes on for the life of me!! YAY!

Thank you thank you thank you for this post and now me and fake lashes can live happily ever after..haha..

mymacmenagerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
OMG!! I never knew this thing existed!! Sounds like my solution though cause I can't get fake lashes on for the life of me!! YAY!

Thank you thank you thank you for this post and now me and fake lashes can live happily ever after..haha..

Ditto!!! Off to Sephora soon...
yahoo.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
yes, thank u for posting this. Im excited to buy it, but its out of stock on the website
ssad.gif

Yeah; I think when she posted this thread, she started a stampede over to Sephora.com.

But, it's back in stock! I ordered it and other items with my free $15 Sephora gift card Friday. Can't wait to get it this week to try it out!