False Lash Afficionados...

daniela921

i just bought this tool but i still cant seem to conquer applying lashes! i tried using it the other day and i just cant do it! as soon as i blinked the band fell down. i tried pressing the corners and it wouldnt stay. i've watched so many videos on you tube and i still cant seem to apply lashes!

*Gigi*

I used to wear falsies all of the time, but I seemed to have lost my touch when it comes to applying them to myself. I will def have to try this out! Thanks!!

xxsgtigressxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela921
i just bought this tool but i still cant seem to conquer applying lashes! i tried using it the other day and i just cant do it! as soon as i blinked the band fell down. i tried pressing the corners and it wouldnt stay. i've watched so many videos on you tube and i still cant seem to apply lashes!

did you wait till the glue was tacky enough? It is so much easier to apply lashes when the glue is tacky rather than wet because it wont slide around or unstick. Once you apply your glue gently blow on it for like 40 seconds and then try to apply
smiles.gif

Lizzie

I've never seen anything like this. It looks like a really helpful product! Just looking at the pictures I'm wondering if the same idea could be applied to an eyelash curler?

I'll try it tomorrow and report back.