Father at 13.

M.A.C. head.

It's nothing new.

I'm just glad to see that they are not completely selfish and that their parents are standing behind them.

The sadder stories in these situations stem from alley way abortions, abandoned babies in trash cans, and parents shunning their children.

emmy282

^^^^ I agree.

I thinks what bothers me the most is that the parents were fine with them sleeping together in the first place. I mean, they were (and still are) just kids!

caffn8me

It is very sad. He's clearly not a very bright lad. He was asked how he'd care for his baby financially and he didn't know what the word meant. He looks about eight years old and probably has a mental ability not much above that. You don't need a brain to screw though. Birds do it, even educated fleas do it
greengrin.gif

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy282
^^^^ I agree.

I thinks what bothers me the most is that the parents were fine with them sleeping together in the first place. I mean, they were (and still are) just kids!

I thought the whole staying the night and having school clothes there was OUTLANDISH! That's like ASKING for something like this to happen. But all the same, I'm glad that they're at least staying positive and keeping it together. Even in circumstances like this, I hate seeing the birth of a child being made into the worst fortune in the world.

X4biddenxLustX

Wow..that's just absolutely insane!

I knew kids everywhere are starting to have sex and experiment younger and younger but not be parents to a baby this young!

When I first seen the pics of him holding her, I honestly thought that he looked more like a big brother than the actual father of that little baby girl. The mother who is only 15 even looks much older than him. I hope that they are able with the love and support of their family give this baby all the love and affection and care it needs even though its going to be very difficult financially and mentally.

Didn't think it could get even crazier but: "Britain’s youngest known father is Sean Stewart. He became a dad at 12 when the girl next door, 15-year-old Emma Webster, gave birth in Sharnbrook, Bedford, in 1998. They split six months later."

I wonder how old the youngest father on record was?

SuSana

There was a girl from my church who was 12 that got pregnant by an 11 year old 5th grader.

Umm idk about you guys but in 5th grade I don't even think I knew what sex was, let alone doing it.

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Umm idk about you guys but in 5th grade I don't even think I knew what sex was, let alone doing it.

i agree i mean i knew what sex was but would have NEVER thought of doing it at such a young age.

I also think schools should start sex education earlier then they do now, I had sex education in my senior year of high school and there were 3 pregnant girls in my class. Im not saying that it should be given a preventative measure because some will do what they want but as an educational tool on protection and safety, although i think protection is not allowed to be talked about in school only abstinance.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I was shocked at seeing this the boy looks really young. What bothers me is the goverment and all that are saying this happens to people who live deprived? My sister is 14 and is currently pregnant, she is really smart goes to school gets good grades. Our family isnt deprived or is living on benefits and what not! I mean what do they want parents to do lock up their children if there going to do it they are! There are worse things than a baby they could have been hooked on heroin. Sorry for the rant lol x

laguayaca

That boy looks no older than 10 wow im shocked
shockt.gif
whats up with the mom she looks way older? That the parents were ok with them being sexually activeis wrong in my opinion!

mizuki~

Oh lord...we live in a crazy ass world. Babies making babies! I probably wouldn't even trust a 13 year old boy babysit for a night..much less father one!
ssad.gif

Rudyru

Jesus...

When I was that age, sex and having a girlfriend were the farthest things from my mind. I'm really aching to find out how this is going to turn out in about 10 years, hell even in the next year. My main concern is, who is going to take care of the baby? I doubt the parents of these children will not want to move in with each other to help with the baby...and passing her around from parent to parent doesn't sound too comforting.

He also looks like he'd grow up to be a total chav...Ugh.

LMD84

when me and thye lads read this at work we were all so shocked. and also disgusted! the boy doesn't even look 13 and the girl does look much older. plus girls mature quicker than boys so you have to wonder why she decided to date a 13 year old (12 at the time of sex!!) in the first place. when i was 13 kissing a guy was something 'naughty'. plus i didnt even realise that boys could produce sperm at that age! my eyes have well and truely been opened!

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Lol, ridiculous. I can't believe I just read something on The Sun's website. Think I'm going to vomit now...

hahahahaha! i hate the sun so much.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Lol, ridiculous. I can't believe I just read something on The Sun's website. Think I'm going to vomit now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
hahahahaha! i hate the sun so much.

It could be worse I suppose. I think it's far better to read The Sun a few times than be in The Sun even once!

Reading the article online is also nowhere near as bad as sitting on a train reading the paper edition for everyone to see. Goodness, how embarrassing that must be.

DirtyPlum

^^ whats funny is when they curl over page 3!

I was shocked more from looking at how much of a babyface the father himself is, than the actual news. But then, I felt kinda sick.
Sex to me at that age was just a rude word. I had no idea what it meant or what it was...

I believe the media has a huge part to play in this, kids tv is so sexed up now its hideous! Even PG movies have snogging and caressing going on when there is just no need for it.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
^^ whats funny is when they curl over page 3!

I was shocked more from looking at how much of a babyface the father himself is, than the actual news. But then, I felt kinda sick.
Sex to me at that age was just a rude word. I had no idea what it meant or what it was...

I believe the media has a huge part to play in this, kids tv is so sexed up now its hideous! Even PG movies have snogging and caressing going on when there is just no need for it.

I completely agree with you. The "age of innocence" is gone and children aren't allowed to have a childhood anymore
ssad.gif