Father at 13.

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_crowcupcake
Alfie, You ARE NOT the father. Who is it? Find out next time on The Sun.

lol I've wanted to say that since so many people said this was like Maury.

I do not get why people are so shocked a 13 yr old would even think about sex. I mean when I was in 4th grade I heard about sex and sperm, and it was hilarious. Then I got a better understanding in 6th grade health class.
Maybe it cause I live in the state with the most teenage pregnancies, but still, its not surprising.

(APART FROM ALFIES BABY DRAMA)They are human with human needs and wants. Ok Alfie having sex DOES disturb me a little but if some one is gonna go and say a 15 year old has no way to want to have sex is being delusional.
Just because you played with barbies when you were 16 doesnt mean the rest of 'em should. And it is also so annoying when people look at teenagers as children when they are nearly adults, driving in cars with EVERYONES life in they're hands and working jobs, seriously if your going to treat them like babies, dont be surprised when they turn into whiny 20 year old babies.
I'm just sayin.

And yes there are some stupid ass(sorry) teens out there but they need better education and better surroundings. We watch all these shows where its "sexy" to be young and have sex and then freak out when it actually happens.
And then, the people who are like what, 30, suddenly get all high and mighty and sure of themselves and say "I'm a virgiiiin!!!" when they hear of teen pregnancy situations so the whole room can applaud and clap for them. My opinion, I dont think they are any better than the teen parents, we're all human we all have our own choices, and make huge problems in life. But we shouldnt be looking down at other peoples mistakes when you know damn well you've been in deep trouble before. Or if not, you might.
Yes, I think its stupid when people pick on virgins for being virgins, but theres no reason to treat sexually active teens like they are the scum of the earth.
And about their lives "being ruined", thats their decision, they choose whether their lives are ruined, or whether to step up and do something about it.
And just because this is the 21st century doesnt mean teenagers will suddenly stop having sex. In the 1600/1700s 12 year olds were married out of their homes and started to have lives, and it was probably because they were forced or arranged to. The typical life span was in the 40s-50s year old zone I think.
Alfie and that girl arent getting married, atleast, the article didnt say anything about it. So why compare teen sexuality to something that was forced and expected of them centuries ago. Get over it. We thought it was crazy then, well maybe centuries from now people will think 20 year olds should be playing with they're barbies even though they've matured around 8-12 years old.

I know most of this is off topic.
but it's my opinion. Everybody makes mistakes. And everybody matures differently.

Agreed!
thmbup.gif
I was sexually active when I was 13 and I'm sure many of other people on here were too.

Although I get what you're saying about people in past centuries, you're right about the life span. Most people didn't live past 40-50 so people HAD to start poppin' out babies at 13 or so. Then again, these 13 year olds were probably a lot more mature than now.

And I laughed out loud at the 20 year olds playing barbie... SO true!
lol.gif
So many 20 year olds don't even know how to whipe their ass properly.

L1LMAMAJ

they look like such an odd couple. wow this is shocking and also not at the same time. i knew kids were having sex younger and younger but seriously, age 13 and already a dad!? at that age, i still thought boys had cooties. okay maybe not cooties but u know what i mean.

BEA2LS

i cannot believe how this story turned out! i didn't check this thread since the start of it really.. i too was disturbed by how young he looked! but he's not the father? after all that he put his family through? wow

Lauren1981

i just saw today that he allegedly isn't the father. it some 15 year old who slept with her, along with a bunch of other boys, all around the same time this alfie boy did. it's baffling. i can't even imagine.......

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
lol Aflie is NOT the father.

Perez Hilton: And The Father Is…

Some other, quite good looking, young 15 year old is.

ha! that's where i read it too!! isn't that f*cking CRAZY?! supposedly the girl was a virgin but the 15 year old said she's been f*cking all those little boys.
this story is really sad.
and i'm not judging because i know shit happens. i had a couple of friends in middle school who got preggo. kids that age just aren't responsible enough for sex. i don't think they weigh the consequences as heavily as they should. and i know adults can be this way also but still.... it's just a sucky situation. i mean, your life on hold and devoted to a kid when it hasn't even started yet.

LMD84

as if having a 13 year old as the father was bad enough... now turns out the the dirty girl really was sleeping with another guy! oh dear! but at least the baby will know who her actual father is.