Fave MAC LE Packaging?

bwella

I loved Divine Night for the lipsticks! I wish they would switch from silver to gold in the permanent range ;)

Rikers Girl

I think I'm going to have my Wonder Woman blush, highlighter, bronzer palette recreated. Loved the colors so much!

liba

I LOVE the packaging of the Wonder Woman collection, I love blue, i love red, and I love Wonder Woman so i think it'll always be my fave!! :D But a close second would be the Alluring Aquatic packaging, very beautiful!
I like the Wonder Woman lipstick tubes. Those are some of my favorites, but not a fan of the other items' packaging from that collection.

I love the Proenza blushes and lipsticks, colorful but still classy and modern. I loved everything from Liberty of London for being so light hearted. There's no denying how gorgeous Alluring Aquatic's packaging was. I also like the matte rubberized effect we've seen on a few collections, like Pedro Lourenco, Temperature Rising, VG Riri - but it's pretty delicate and doesn't love being banging around a lot, I've found.

lipstickpd23

I love the Lure packaging as well! It's so gorgeous and luxurious...all I'm missing is Enchanted One and I'll be one happy camper.

iqaganda

Liberty of London
eyelove.gif

StacyLove

I loved the Jewel collection from 2004 (I think). I had two, 6 pan, eyeshadow palettes in a purple and teal mirrored color. I also LOVED Diana Ross. I wish I would have snagged more from that collection but I wasn't as in to MAC back then.

aroseisarose

The manish arora palette has the best packaging by far! Or the Zandra Rhodes palette. Back when mac really put effort into their collections. But they know we will buy their products regardless of packaging so they don't put the effort in any more.

khendry81

Lure--it's Tiffany blue which is my favorite. I'm hunting down a compact now. I need it back in my life!!!!

Latest posts