• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Fertile Tutorial

pumpkincat210

Here is the tutorial that was requested. I didn't do the lips the same and tried out a neutral look. Gosh i'm tired after all of this! hope you like it!

What you'll need for this tutorial:
Tools:
mac 190 foundation brush
sephora all over shader (for highlight)
sonia kashuk crease brush (mac equivalent: 224)
Mac 217 blending brush (for paint)
loreal hip crease blending brush
Mac 219 pencil brush
sonia kashuk angle brush (mac 269)
Mac 266 small angle brush
face secrets smudge brush (mac 209)
Mac 205 mascara fan brush
mac 168 contour brush
Face secrets deluxe powder brush (not pictured)

(brushes may look weird since they've just been washed)
003.jpg

makeup all mac unless noted:
studio fix fluid nc30
mineralize skinfiniah medium dark

Untitled paint
fertile e/s
floral fantasy e/s
phloof e/s
Ben Nye Jade lumiere luxe powder
With a twist e/s (lucky green)
nightbird e/s (or Pompous blue, a bluer Blue)
nightfish f/l
omega e/s for the brows
wildly flirtatious zoomlash
fake lashes and glue

fleurry blush

Prep and prime lip
new money c/l
cocoa amour sl/sh
first bloom l/g

NOTE: on my Nails is My Private Jet from OPI.

do you like my animal print background, haha
004.jpg

1. First start with a clean makeupless face. tone and moisturize
may002-3.jpg

2. Apply foundation in little pats with 190 brush to avoid streaking
may003.jpg

3. with your big deluxe powder blush apply the medium dark skinfinish to your t-zone (note: this step can be skipped if you have a dry face)
may004-1.jpg

4. Apply a half a pea size amount of Untitled paint to your 217 brush and apply from lash to brow, repeat on other eye.
may046-1.jpg

5. With your sephora all over shader apply Phloof! e/s to highlight directly under your brow.
may007-3.jpg

6. Apply Fertile e/s right above the eye crease with your sonia kashuk blending brush or mac 224. Apply another coat
may008-2.jpg

7. Add Floral fantasy e/s in the direct crease with the hip crease blending brush. You can also use the 224 again if you don't have this brush. Gently pull the Floral Fantasy up.
may009.jpg

8. Now add Ben Nye Jade to your upper lash line. Slighty work your way up until you hit the fertile/floral fantasy blend.
may012-1.jpg

may011-1.jpg

9. For the bottom lashline, line with Nighbird and your 219 pencil brush (you need this). Just line on top of your lashes to get underneath.
may013.jpg

10. Now with the Sonia kashuk angle brush line under the Nightbird extending out and up a little bit depending on your eye shape.
may015-2.jpg

11. Load your Face secrets smudge or mac 209 brush with Nightfish fluidline. Pull down your lower lashline and gently line the waterline. do the same to the top.
may017.jpg

may018-1.jpg

12. Now to line the above your upper lashes, relax your eye and make short strokes that meet going to the end of the eye. If you are feeling brave go for the cateye!

13. To apply the fake lashes apply a small amount of glue. Hold them for about 30 seconds before applying.
may023.jpg

14. I like to have a mirror on my desk when i do this to look down into. Its just easier for me this way, but you can do it the way that is easiest for you, it does take practice.

15. For mascara load up your 205 mascara fan brush with the wildly flirtatious and work from the base of your lashes up.
may020.jpg

16. For the tips of your lashes use the actual mascara brush that comes in the tube. Because my mascara is new i prefer to wipe the wand before applying so i don't make a gloppy mess.

17. Fill in the brows with the 266 brush and omega eyeshadow. Tilt the brush so it matches your natural brow shape, start at the inner and work your way up and out.

18. Cheeks: Go get the 168 contour brush if you don' t have it. I used fleurry blush and smiled and ran it along my smile line. The brush seriously does all the guess work, its great. Also apply lightly(LIGHTLY!) to your nose, chin, and brow area.
may047-1.jpg

19. Lips: apply prep and prime lip

20. apply New Money cremestick liner to line, blend in gently
may024-1.jpg

21. Apply coco amour slimshine to your lips

22. Top it off with First Bloom lipliner

23. Finished!
may027.jpg

may026-1.jpg

may045-1.jpg

magi

Very Funky.... I love it... The green is gorgeous. Exsactly such a shade I am looking for :-o THANKS FOR SHARIN'

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonodara
Awesome TUT! BTW - what nail polish are you wearing?
smiles.gif

thanks! The polish is OPI My Private Jet, it's awesome isn't it?

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon
I love everything about this look! By the way, that's an amazing nail polish.. where did you get it??

It's OPI my private jet. It's fantastic isn't it, haha.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auréliphonics
Your so cute !!! thanks for sharing
eyelove.gif

We want to know the name of your nail polish... please
SOS.gif

It's Opi My Private Jet polish, it's cool ay?

sonodara

Thanks for the name of the polish! I went out and bought it and got a pedicure and it looks awesome! Even the manicurist said "Where did you get this and what color is it; I am telling my salon to buy some".
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
yay you did it!
clap.gif
do you tan or use self-tanner? either way lovin the skin color.
greengrin.gif

thank you. I tan once a week and then i use jergen's natural glow for the face to maintain it. i use the regular stuff for my body.