First Car??

QTAllStarGurl

Red 2000 VW Beetle!! i still drive it b/c i just got it in April....yah im only 18 thats y just got it......it was a grad. present hehe

Corvs Queen

Mine was when I was 18. I waited till then to get my license. Anyways, it was in 2001 and I got a used 2001 Red Pontiac Sunfire Sedan. I loved that car. I sold it to my Grandparents when I moved here but they just recently traded it in. If I ever move back to the states I have no doubt in my mind that I will buy another Pontiac. Never had ANY problems of ANY sort with that car. It handled like a dream and got great gas mileage. I miss her!

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
ya know.. your parents are more than welcome to adopt me if they want
thmbup.gif
Whats a mercedes W220? Never heard of that one.

It's also called an S400. It's just a black, four door sedan. The interior is really roomy though so that's super nice.

jilliandanica

i got my older sister's 94 civic hatchback...hated the car but i guess i couldn't complain too much since at least i had something to drive. no power windows no power locks but at least it had a radio and a cd changer. other than that..it was a POS car haha. I'm in a ford explorer now though, another hand me down cause my parents bought new cars, but hopefully that'll all change soon.

My first car that I buy myself will be a white X5 with the sports package cause you know I gotta look fly driving up the mountain for snowboarding season haha.

meiming

My first car was in 1995 and I drove around a '88 white ford taurus. Everyone else was driving hondas and acuras. (Can you tell I went to school with a bunch of asians?)
smiles.gif
Then I inherited a '94 dark green taurus, then a '95 white Jeep Cherokee "pony". Now I have my first car I paid myself a few years ago and under my dad's influence I bought a '02 jag x-type I named purla. She's been very good to me and I have a lot of fun driving her, though my next car I hope to get a 5 series bmw.

reverieinbflat

'91 Pontiac Grand Prix, with 200,000 miles on it when I bought it. It was a boat, but decent on gas, surprisingly. I got it a week before I left for college and worked two jobs all that summer to buy it. (This was August, 2006). It was my baby and I drove all the time. It crapped out in late October because I was too broke for an oil change, and you can't let things like that go on an old car. The guy at Napa told me it would of gotten me around for a year or so more if I kept the old bitch up. I miss that girl. She was white and I named her Ma. Like Grandma.

My second, and current car, is a '93 Saturn SC1, named Cameo (because it is a deep purple color). The engine in it is brand new (will, ten months old), but the transmission is slipping, and I stopped driving it until I can pay to have it replaced. I am against the idea of financing vehicles, so I'm going to save until I can get it fixed. I love this car. It really fits my personality. The odometer is broken and there is something electrical bugged up, but DAMNIT, I'm keeping that little cutie pie around.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
hah! YES!!! I love it!

I'm not even kidding.
smiles.gif
I ran that little car so hard....the faster I drove the faster the headlights blinked. It looked like it was having a seizure while I went down the backroads...strobe light style.

candynipples

first car was a 2001 white chevy prizm! it was perfect, so easy on the wallet for gas & insurance, the payments were even hella cheap...idk why i ever got rid of it, my current car (2005 black chevy cobalt) is a pos

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Girrrl, that is a hot ride!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

I used to drive that SOB down the backroads and slide corners DoH style in it. It was crazy.

MsButterfli

my first car ( and still have ) is my 98 Altima named Tima...shes been pissing me off lately and im really not tryin to get a note lol...thats dippin into my MAC fund lol

ThiicknSeskii

I (not my parents) bought a white 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer ES (DE overseas) just recently for my first car.
smiles.gif
I get my learners permit in December
cheerleader.gif

amourbliss

my first car was a white '91 totyota corolla named Angel. My dad got it for me as an xmas present in 04 and I loved that car...I still do. I got tired of fixing it so I ended up getting a new car in March of this year!! But my uncle has Angel at his house in NC and I'm thinking of fixing it up and driving it again...lol, so many awesome memories in that car!! It's not the prettiest car but I loved her...maybe I'll buy myself another '91 corolla because in general toyotas are flippin' awesome!! oh, i now drive a 00 neon...that i sometimes refer to as Blue Baby!!

Tash

My first car was a 1995 Saturn SL1 that my dad bought for me when I was 19.

I recently bought a 2007 Nissan XTerra though. Sooo very different from the Saturn, but that thing can drive over almost anything.

labellavita7

Oh my first car was a hunter green 1995 Ford Windstar. I was a soccer mom. My mother got a new car so she gave that to me when I first got my license. I was the cool kid with the minivan lol

My sisters was a 1987 Crown Victoria.... it was a BOAT. I think we had equally embarrassing cars in high school!

captodometer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Bobcat_Runabout.jpg

Is the the infamous AMC Pacer? Think my mom's best friend had one of these in the 80's when I was in elementary school. It was blue and looked like an egg!