• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First post! *nervous* Smokey pink/orange glam rock chick tutorial - pic heavy

SQUALID

This is my tutorial for a smokey orange look that makes me think of late nights at a smokey rock club, with some John Travolta-dancesuit influences ... or something like that.
dance.gif
Well, let´s start!

Start off with a clean face.
IMG_3088.jpg

Put your usual face makeup on, and ad a lot of loose powder on your cheeks, to prevent fallouts from the eyeshadows sticking to your face. Put a few dabs of Urban Decay Primer Potion on your eyelids..
IMG_3091.jpg

And smeeeear it out, from the eyebrow and all over the lid. Don't forget the lower lashline! Your eyeshadow must stay put there too.
IMG_3092.jpg

Start painting your eyelids with a kohl pencil. The size of the black "blob" is up to you. You should at least draw it a bit over the crease. Take the black color all the way around your eye, and create the..
IMG_3095.jpg

DUN DUN DUUUUN! Japanese panda girl make up!
IMG_3096.jpg

Blend it out.. (I usually use sponge applicators)
IMG_3098.jpg

Aaall the way around!
IMG_3099.jpg

Now it´s time for magic! This is MACs "Pink Bronze".
IMG_3100.jpg

Dab the eyeshadow all over the black area
IMG_3102.jpg

Like that.
IMG_3103.jpg

And the lower lash line.
IMG_3104.jpg

Now take a black shadow. This is Make Up Stores "Darkness".
IMG_3105.jpg

Make this mega fake crease-thing
IMG_3107.jpg

And blend it out!
IMG_3108.jpg

Apply one more layer of the "Pink Bronze" to make it look more intense.
IMG_3110.jpg

Add your eyeliner
IMG_3111.jpg

Then add many thick layers of black mascara, or fake eyelashes if you want that.
IMG_3112.jpg

And now it´s time for eyebrow drawing!
greengrin.gif
(...well, for those who haven´t got complete ones.
th_rolleye0014.gif
)
IMG_3116.jpg

Juuust like that.
IMG_3119.jpg

Now that you know where your eyebrows are, time for highlighting!
IMG_3120.jpg

Apply it in a moon-shape from the outer tip of the eyebrow down to the inner corner of the eye.
IMG_3121.jpg

Finish the look with a bright orangey red lipstick! Keep rocking out, chicks!
IMG_3122.jpg

MaddyBoo718

You make those insane, awesome colors WORK! I love it. You're gorgeous! And yesss what lipstick is that?

ratmist

Flipping *LOVE* your hair, and I've never seen Pink Bronze used that way - I'm starting to rethink selling my jar of it.

WHAT IS THAT LIP COLOUR! YOU MUST TELL US! lol