• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First post! *nervous* Smokey pink/orange glam rock chick tutorial - pic heavy

nico

Wow ,Pink Bronze looks great with a black base.Thanks for the tutorial.I love it

Brittni

Stunning,
smiles.gif
I love pink bronze so I must try this!

silverbelle282

really cool look! i have been hating my jar of pink bronze ever since i got it, i think i'm gonna try using it over a black base, too, now. thanks!

rbella

Damn, girl. You need to log on and tell us what the hell that lipstick is!! It is awesome!!!! Your skin is to die for and you look fabulous in this! Thank you so much for the tutorial. Looking forward to seeing some more from you!

impassioned

First of all, GIRL, you are GORGEOUS.
And I love you forever for giving me a reason to use 'Pink Bronze' on my eyes (the color did not look so good first time around).
Awesome tutorial, thanks for sharing!