• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First post! *nervous* Smokey pink/orange glam rock chick tutorial - pic heavy

SQUALID

Thank you ladies
greengrin.gif
If you want to see some more, I just posted this <--click!

aimee

thank you for this tut
the make up is stunning and now i finally know what to do with my pink bronze pigment
i just added a little to my bodylotion because it make me look sick wearing it as an eyeshadow ...now i see i need a black base to use this piggie yay thx

rachybloom

umm you look totally look like Mila Jovovich from the Fifth Element! So pretty! and (as mentioned) the lip color is fab.

ragdolly

i think i may be in love with your eyebrows.
great tut. i think i'm gonna try something like this using the black ground p/p instead of eyeliner

you are gorgeous!

AngelBunny

Awesome ... I have played with Pink Bronze tons of times but never actually bought it ... now I think I need it! Thanks!