• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Flawless skin & glowing sexy eyes!

jinxii

what do you mean "I dont have perfect skin, I just know how to fake it!" ? your skin was perfectly flawless BEFORE you applied the foundation!!! lol I'm so jealous. >_<

moonlit

love this tut.. i was wondering how to wear false lashes and found this helpful.. im yet to experiment..
smiles.gif
plus im NC 42 too.. your skin is truly flawless... thanks for the tut

ashk36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxii
what do you mean "I dont have perfect skin, I just know how to fake it!" ? your skin was perfectly flawless BEFORE you applied the foundation!!! lol I'm so jealous. >_<

ditto. i thought you already had foundation on in that first picture. you guys would be scared if i did a tutorial and started completely makeup free!! eek! you have beautiful skin.