Fluidline on the Waterline and/or Fluidline Causing Eye Sensitivity

blindpassion

Re: Fluidline for waterline

I dip my graphblack teknakohl into blacktrack fluidline and line my waterline and tightline with it all the time
I have very good skin around my eyes, I almost never have a reaction to anything. Fluidline works amazing for me.
smiles.gif

roselyn112

I also use the l'oreal hip on my waterline and its great! last all day long and does not run at all.

stacylynne

I have sensitive eyes & I never had a prob. Although, it's not rec. to put it on your inner rims.
I love blacktrack fluidline

FiestyFemme

My eyes are really sensitive thanks to allergies, but I use Fluidline on the waterline with no problems.

impassioned

It may have worked for others with problem, but if it burns for you, I don't think you should be using it on your waterline. ): Try other gel liners. How about L'Oreal HIP or even MAD Indelible Gel Liners? They both work great and lasts just as long as fluidlines.

sofabean

my l'oreal hip liner lasts all day on my waterline and it doesn't run at all.

alwaysbella

i havent had a proble with the fluidliner either, why? i dont know, maybe some of use have more resistan eyes..... i also never had problems with face products either.....i sometime wonder..

mizuki~

Oh damn you guys are lucky. It felt sooo uncomfortable when I had it on. I should give L'Oreal HIP a try then. Thanks ladies!
th_DANCE.gif

Vicodin

I love to use it on my waterline, I prefer 2 to 3 layers and it stays on like nothing else - can't live without that!
smiles.gif

winterwonder

I've never had a problem with them either but people react differently to things. I've never had any issue with red dye on my eyes either but some people have majorrr allergic reactions with it.

I have heard that the fluidlines that aren't flat but have the pearl are worse for the waterline but I can't recall if I've ever used one like that there, probably not.

1QTPie

If you don't want to go for the L'Oreal HiP $11-13 price tag you can also go to Rite Aid and try Jane's Be Pure Mineral gel liner in a pot. It lasts all day long too.

sn0wbunnie

Re: Does Fluidline irritate anyone elses eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlucesco
My Non-Conformist fluidline really irritates my eyes - I bought it brand new and always use a clean brush, but it still bothers me. If I fall asleep with the eyeliner still on, my eyes practically glue shut. It's a shame, 'cause I love that color!

Oh my goodness, I have been having some serious issues with my Non-Conformist! I put it on with a clean brush, and within minutes my lids were burning but I left it on as I didn't want to redo my whole face before going out. So I danced all night in it and looked lovely but when I got home and tried to use makeup remover on a cotton ball it felt like steel wool being dragged across my eyelids. I had to soak my face in cold water for a while. I've never had that kind of reaction to anything before. I couldn't even get all of my makeup off because it hurt too much.

Ouch!

M4C_G1RL

Is it ok to use fluidline on your waterline?

Use fluidline on your waterline? I've been using it recently as its staying power is amazing however it seems to be irritating my eyes and i just wondered if it was even suitable to use on the waterline?

If not what product would you guys recommend? Thanks!

bebeflamand

Re: Is it ok to....

afaik it's not recommended to use liquid eyeliner on the waterline. I have never done so.

CosmePro

I use the technakohl's and they have amazing staying power especially in the waterline

susannef

I usually use blacktrack on my fluidline and I have never had any problems. I dunno if it is actually eye safe though, so it might be best to skip it if you have sensitive eyes.

Efionawade

It's not tested for use in the waterline, I have used it and it works wonders, but it's not meant for there. Try graphblack Technakohl!