• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

For Lizz & DaisySC (NOW READY!!!)

Kelaia

LOL. I love it
smiles.gif
So fun, and very pretty!

vica

oh wow maybe i shoulda looked at this first before i decided to make my tut my tut cuz hella looks like this and its basically the same colors ! im soo embarassed . pleeze forgive me. ..lol. but u did a great job and very nice blending =)

BellaGemma

Fantastic tutorial! Ur so pretty and you have a great personality too! What did you use on your brows? It looks so natural- I love it! Thanks again =)

mrsjeffhardy

lol i was having another sucky day and this post cheered me up. those glasses & Monsieur Beaumont....priceless. also,great makeup!
smiles.gif
thanks for posting!

KTB

Great tutorial. I too am going to pick up Amber Lights so that I can try this look.. Love Mr. Beaumont!

pichima

cutey.gif
I've fallen in love with monsieur beaumont!!!
fantastic tutorial,cool pics... and you look so pretty

Lisa J

That was awesome! Very entertaining, and you look great! I have been pondering the idea of getting Mulch and Amber Lights - I think you've sold me! By the way, what does 'ccb' mean?

Perple1

This is a look almost anyone can wear. It was easy to follow & fun to read. I'm trying this look!
thmbup.gif