'Forest Sunshine' Look

tthelwell

'Forest Sunshine' Look

Hi guys! I know I haven't been here in forever so I decided to pop in and show my face. This look was meant to brighten by day because it's really pouring outside. Thanks for looking.

DSC05014.jpg

DSC05015.jpg

DSC05016.jpg

DSC05003.jpg

DSC05001.jpg

Eyes:

PRIME:

I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid and up to my brow bone as my primary base. I also applied Inglot #84 Gel Eyeliner (matte yellow) on the lid as a secondary base.

COLOR:
On the inner lid and inner tear-duct area I applied MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
For the middle of the lid I applied Inglot #474 Eyeshadow (matte yellow).
On the outer lid and crease I applied Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte green).
To define the outer V I used Inglot #476 Eyeshadow (matte dark green).
For blending I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown)..

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used Bourjois Duochrome Eyeliner in Nior Emeraulde (shimmery dark green) on my outer lower lashline.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes and added Beaute Senses Demi Pixie false lashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Jazzed Lipstick topped with MAC Ember Glow Lipglass.

Face:

FINISH:

I prepped my skin with Stila One Step Correct. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Instant Chic Blush for my cheeks topped with MAC Stereo Rose MSF.

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
stunning!

and what camera are you using?! love the close-ups of your eye! the blending is amazing as always!

Thanks hon! I use a Sony Cyber-shot, Model DSC-W290, 12.1 MegaPixels.