'Forest Sunshine' Look

GLAMORandGORE

this is awesome! saved for inspiration
greengrin.gif

&oh man, i just checked out the inglot website...how have i never heard of this company before?! the colors look amazing. can you tell me what your thoughts are on the company? also, where do you purchase them?

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLAMORandGORE
greengrin.gif

&oh man, i just checked out the inglot website...how have i never heard of this company before?! the colors look amazing. can you tell me what your thoughts are on the company? also, where do you purchase them?

Right now the only place to buy Inglot in the US is the NYC Times Square store. Well that is until they open the store in Miami!!!

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLAMORandGORE
greengrin.gif

Thx hon! Ingot has the best eyeshadows ever (mostly mattes)! The color payoff is fantastic and the eyeshadows r extremely soft and pigmented. I have a lot of swatches on my blog if u r interested (don't want to be warned for posting links).

They r a Polish brand and have a few stores scattered around Europe and Canada. The only store in the US is in Times Square NYC....which is where I got mine. I think they r well worth a look.
smiles.gif

divineflygirl

Love it! Your look brightened my day as well.

Now I'm interested in chasing down this line of makeup. They are opening a store in Miami? I'm all over it! *L*

Again, very bright and gorgeous!