[fotd]: romp in the wondergrass

lipshock

Khalia25 - Stacey Dash?! Wow, really. I am OBSESSED with Stacey Dash. I think she is so gorgeous and I am so flattered you think I look like her. I've only gotten that comparison one other time at work.
smiles.gif

Thanks ladies for the positive feedback! You really know how to make a girl feel better.
greengrin.gif

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Pictures taken eight hours AFTER initial application -- after my hellish day at work on Friday and with the horrendous flash; which explains the shinyness (which I tried to lessen in Photoshop) and no eyeliner on the waterline -- cried it off. I am going to redo this some time in the near future, when it's not so un-blended and just blah!

559009723_7aada326da_o.jpg

558710890_5828ffe376_o.jpg

I'm not naked, I swear! Note the tanktop strap.

eyes:
+ ud primer potion
+ lucky jade shadestick
+ vanilla e/s
+ romping e/s
+ nocturnelle e/s
+ humid e/s
+ wondergrass e/s
+ blacktrack fluidline
+ l'oreal voluminous carbon black mascara
+ n.y.c "glamour" false lashes

cheeks (were):
+ dollymix blush

lips (were):
+ take a hint tendertone
+ orchidazzle l/s
+ flattery lipgelee

Wow looks like it was just applied and you skin is amazing!! You did a good job
clap.gif

PBunnieP

WOW the colours look stunning against your skintone and on top of that you have skin to die for. So jealous~ keep up the good work luv!

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Khalia25 - Stacey Dash?! Wow, really. I am OBSESSED with Stacey Dash. I think she is so gorgeous and I am so flattered you think I look like her. I've only gotten that comparison one other time at work.
smiles.gif

Yes, girl..you look like you can be her sister! You have her eyes...her nose...her lips. WOW, that's everything!
winks.gif

SChotgurrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
This looks PERFECT!...and you remind me of Stacy Dash! Very pretty!

I thought the EXACT same thing when I first saw your FOTDs...oh how I envy thee!!