[fotd]: romp in the wondergrass

Jayne

wow, you look great !!
eyelove.gif

NaturalSister19

Very pretty and well done. I can't imagine it looked shiny at all, more of a dewy glow. That adds to how pretty it is.

Love the brows - you've got my vote!

NaturalSister19

Very pretty and well done. I can't imagine it looked shiny at all, more of a dewy glow. That adds to how pretty it is.

Hey, my birthday is New Year's Eve too!

User67

I would never have even thought to put those colors together, they look awesome! You are totally flawless!

lsperry

I've been waiting for you to post some shadows from c-shock!! I'm loving this combination....Can't wait to receive romping. Maccosmetics.com messed up my order and sent me passionate instead. I'm supposed to get romping tomorrow....Can't wait to try it out!

Great job and great makeup skills as alway!!!

breathless

so, wow. where do i start?? you're soo pretty! you're eyes are gorgeous! your lips are soo pretty. i want lips like that!!! your skin is flawless!!! and your makeup application is to perfection!!!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunny_kisses
HOLYNESS! you're beautiful! you should be a model.
winks.gif

love your contacts too. where'd you get them from?

They're actually from FreshLook Colourblends and their colour is Grey. It's one of the most natural looking contacts I have ever worn. I love them and some times I really forget I'm even wearing them.
smiles.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSister19

Hey, my birthday is New Year's Eve too!

I am not a fan of the dewy look, to be honest. I much prefer a matte(r) face and maybe a little glow on the cheek(bones) area. I don't know but for some times I think I look gross with a lot of "dewiness". I know some will agree that darker skintones look flat with matte finishes but I've received so many compliments when I do a matte finish. It looks polished and airbrushed. Gotta love SFF!
smiles.gif

AND HELLO NEW YEAR'S EVE TWIN! Isn't like a blessing and a curse at the same time? Wicked times but also people tend to forget your birthday because they're caught up in the NYE madness.

lipshock

Thanks, lovelies, so much for the compliments! I truly appreciate it. But trust me, my skin is far from perfect -- it's all about the right angles, lighting, and the SFF. It's an illusion I tell you.
smiles.gif

But I am slightly obsessive about my skincare, so maybe that helps a little. Heh.

makeupgal

You look like that girl that played Alicia Silverstone's best friend in that movie...I can't remember the name!!! Anyway, your makeup looks amazing and your skin is unreal. Beautiful!

MACaholic76

You look stunning! What shade in SFF do you use? IF that's what you have on in the photos it is the most amazingly perfect match I've ever seen on anyone that's ever worn it!