• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

From Day to Night Again: Cool Eyes Tutorial

user4

how did i not see this before... i really like this and i have this pallet. i def must try this!!! i was thinkin of selling away my cool pallet but i might actually give it another go!

SugarAsh182

Glad it helped ladies! I'll try to make a smokey tutorial over spring break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
where did fuschia pigment come into play?

Step 5 I think? HTH!
smiles.gif

Shawna

Ok, I'll admit, I did the night look in the daytime, but I love it. Thanks for the great tutorial. One of my new favorite looks. Oh, I could never master that cat eye angle thing until your tutorial so
th_worship.gif

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
what is the sh lipgloss? i love it!

It's Sally Hansen Diamond Shine l/g.... you can find it at the drugstore for about 3.00$ I think? HTH!

Thanks so much everyone, I'm so glad the tutorial helped!

star1692

Hey sweetie this tutorial rocks! I love the little tricks you used to get the e/s in the corner. I'm definately using this...Thanks sweetie!

KeshieShimmer

I love this look. When I use the cool palette I only use the nocturnelle and zinc bar. This look will def. be tried tomorrow. Gracias chica.