General Chanel Chat

mrslid

Official word came today, and I am hired! I feel another congratulatory haul coming on...although I think this one will entail some clothes and shoes.
party.gif

And, we finished painting the front side of the exterior of our house! I'll have pictures up on le blog very soon.
That is fabulous news! Im so happy for you. I really hope you love your new job and it's everything you've hoped for!

sailordom

Quote:Originally Posted by purrtykitty

Official word came today, and I am hired! I feel another congratulatory haul coming on...although I think this one will entail some clothes and shoes.
party.gif

And, we finished painting the front side of the exterior of our house! I'll have pictures up on le blog very soon.

Congrats! Yes, new jobs always mean new clothes and shoes!

Hopefully this post turns out OK! Sadly this new interface is even less phone-friendly than the old one.
ssad.gif

stv578

Karin! Great to hear the offer went through. Enjoy your much deserved hauls and good luck with your new position!

stv578

So it is ten years today for hubby and I! I'll be off in a few to get some more stuff done around the house, and then it's off for a nice dinner this evening, just the two of us!

bis

So it is ten years today for hubby and I! I'll be off in a few to get some more stuff done around the house, and then it's off for a nice dinner this evening, just the two of us!

Happy anniversary! Enjoy your evening
smiles.gif

genduk26

Have a happy anniversary. A day that's filled with fun. And remember the day that you two became one!

Bonitinha

So I just got my Mystic Eyes quad and Rose Petale blush. I am in love!
blush-anim-cl.gif
Now I know what you all are talking about -- the gorgeous glowy effect from the JC blushes. I am loving my Magnolia lippie, too. When I tried on Insouciante again today -- I wasn't loving it. I may exchange it for Mythic. Anyways, woo hoo -- loving my new loot!

elegant-one

Quote:Originally Posted by stv578

Quote:Originally Posted by Bonitinha

blush-anim-cl.gif
Now I know what you all are talking about -- the gorgeous glowy effect from the JC blushes. I am loving my Magnolia lippie, too. When I tried on Insouciante again today -- I wasn't loving it. I may exchange it for Mythic. Anyways, woo hoo -- loving my new loot!

I am so happy for you Nora!

Awesome Michelle - Enjoy you pretty goodies.

Well, the new site is being weird on my iPad.
ssad.gif

Miss QQ

Happy anniversary, Nora!
smiles.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif

You have picked one of the best quads and JCs! Glad you are loving you new goodies! I love Mythic as well.

Shypo

Happy Anniversary Nora! Enjoy your date!
smiles.gif
Michelle, great selections, and I'm glad you're loving them!!!

Karin, I am SO happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Winthrop44

Happy anniversary Nora - hope your dinner out was great!

I'm not sure what's going on on Neiman's web site but all of a sudden they have a bunch of old quads up - Shimmering Dunes is included. If you try to buy them they say they're backordered so I'm thinking it's probably just a mistake that happened when they added the pic of the newest one, but I gave it a try anyway just in case.

sailordom

Well, the new site is being weird on my iPad.
ssad.gif
Are you using Safari (iPad's default browser)? The new site doesn't seem to play nice on that Web browser (I have an iPhone) on iOS.
ssad.gif
I can't give posts a thumbs up -- that's my biggest disappointment!
ssad.gif

I'm debating stopping by the Chanel counter again this weekend. I picked up Pleasing the other day, and it's so pretty! Now I'm thinking about a blush. I have Tweed Fuchsia, but I've been lemming a JC blush.

Shypo

I'm not sure what's going on on Neiman's web site but all of a sudden they have a bunch of old quads up - Shimmering Dunes is included. If you try to buy them they say they're backordered so I'm thinking it's probably just a mistake that happened when they added the pic of the newest one, but I gave it a try anyway just in case.

Very interesting! I just placed an order for White Whisper and Shimmering Dunes, along with Influences.....we'll see what happens, but won't that be awesome if they do in fact ship?

Update: I just cancelled the order, as I didn't realize that they place the authorization on the credit card anyway. What is up with that? It's no different than processing the order now. To heck with that!

Winthrop44

That is not cool, but tbh I have never been impressed with NM's customer service thru their web site....other than the almost constant free shipping, for which I am very grateful! But their live chat, for example...don't even bother.

stv578

Thanks so much for the anniversary wishes! We had a nice dinner together, took our time and enjoyed a few hours sans bebes! And at the end, the waitress surprised us with a big slice of some delicious mocha ice cream cake! (She asked us at the beginning of the dinner if we were celebrating any occasion!).

Happy Anniversary, Nora! Did ya get some Chanel?
Um... well... ya! I did go out to get a little something for my husband, even though we had decided not to buy anything major because we figured the house was a nice enough gift. So, I ended up going by the Chanel counter, and I ended up hauling a bit more holiday stuff!!! And then when I went by my mom's to drop the kids off, there was a package waiting for me, from you!!! So I got my Soho goodies and the surprise you sent for my daughter! Thank you sooo much!
heart2.gif
It was a good day!

elegant-one

Are you using Safari (iPad's default browser)? The new site doesn't seem to play nice on that Web browser (I have an iPhone) on iOS.
ssad.gif
I can't give posts a thumbs up -- that's my biggest disappointment!
ssad.gif

I'm debating stopping by the Chanel counter again this weekend. I picked up Pleasing the other day, and it's so pretty! Now I'm thinking about a blush. I have Tweed Fuchsia, but I've been lemming a JC blush.
Yeah, I've tried Safari & Atomic. Sometimes Atomic is a lil better, but there are issues with certain sites.

How does Pleasing look on you? Ooh, a new JC is always a nice indulgence.

I see where Chanel took Stunning ls off of the site
ssad.gif
I kept checking to see if they restocked it - or maybe they did & I missed it & now its gone for good.

Latest posts