General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

I'm so disappointed by the Tisse Essentiel quad :( Very dry and chalky in texture, bad colour payoff as well... I bought the mascara and stylos in Beige Dore and Brun Chatain. Bronze Platine is unavailable, Vert Grise is very pretty khaki colour with grey undertones.

I felt the exact same way.

awickedshape

I'm so disappointed by the Tisse Essentiel quad :( Very dry and chalky in texture, bad colour payoff as well... I bought the mascara and stylos in Beige Dore and Brun Chatain. Bronze Platine is unavailable, Vert Grise is very pretty khaki colour with grey undertones.

What?! Oh, no :/
I was curious about a matte Tisse quad...

GreenEyedAllie

I felt the exact same way.

Whelp, good to know. Scratching that off my list. Thank you for letting us know. I'm sorry it was so disappointing for you both.

KateH22

I'm sorry it was so disappointing to you. I was really tempted by this quad, Chanel quads are one of my favourite eyeshadow formulas but I won't be getting it now.

If you've still got the packaging could you check where it's made. I remember reading on Instagram, that the old quads were made in Italy and the new ones are made in France, hence the difference in quality.

I don't know now whether to get Tisse Dimension or if it's going to be bad, too.

Thanks for letting us know.

Winthrop44

I'm sorry it was so disappointing to you. I was really tempted by this quad, Chanel quads are one of my favourite eyeshadow formulas but I won't be getting it now.

If you've still got the packaging could you check where it's made. I remember reading on Instagram, that the old quads were made in Italy and the new ones are made in France, hence the difference in quality.

I don't know now whether to get Tisse Dimension or if it's going to be bad, too.

Thanks for letting us know.

I sent mine back already but would be interested in knowing this too. Please post if you find out.

Winthrop44

Texture issues aside, when I used all four colors on one eye I truly could not tell the difference between my made-up eye and my naked eye until I used the very darkest color. I figure if I want my eyes to look *that* nude I'll save the money and the time and leave them nude! Maybe it would do better on different skin tones, but on me it would be more appropriately called Tisse Invisible.

Shars

Texture issues aside, when I used all four colors on one eye I truly could not tell the difference between my made-up eye and my naked eye until I used the very darkest color. I figure if I want my eyes to look *that* nude I'll save the money and the time and leave them nude! Maybe it would do better on different skin tones, but on me it would be more appropriately called Tisse Invisible.

LOL! This is a shame though. Sometimes I wonder who are the people involved in the testing process because some products just should NOT make it to market as they're such colossal failures.

boschicka

LOL! This is a shame though. Sometimes I wonder who are the people involved in the testing process because some products just should NOT make it to market as they're such colossal failures.

Y E S !!!!! I know everyone is unique and likes different qualities in a product, but there are certain products that I think "this can't possibly work for a single person!" and the reviews usually match that.

awickedshape

:rotfl:

awickedshape

yes we do

Thanks!
Couldn't find it in the search

franlynne

I could see it looking like that on me too. I think I'll skip it! Thanks!

GreenEyedAllie

:rofl: