General Chanel Chat

Monsy

I'm so disappointed by the Tisse Essentiel quad :( Very dry and chalky in texture, bad colour payoff as well... I bought the mascara and stylos in Beige Dore and Brun Chatain. Bronze Platine is unavailable, Vert Grise is very pretty khaki colour with grey undertones.

would love to hear your thoughts on the mascara especially if you can compare it to the Volume one

Monsy

I sent mine back already but would be interested in knowing this too. Please post if you find out.

how is their return process? I never returned anything bought from them but want to buy something i can't really try so will have to be blind buy and it's a lot of $$$

Winthrop44

how is their return process? I never returned anything bought from them but want to buy something i can't really try so will have to be blind buy and it's a lot of $$$

It's very good. The return label is in the box, as you know, and you just drop it off at UPS. They send you an e-mail when they receive your package showing the item and amount and they say:

"Thank you for your order on chanel.com We are currently processing your return. Please note, returns typically take 7-10 business days to process, but may take up to 14 days if a return form was not included with the shipment.

Once your return has been processed, it may take up to a week for the refund to appear on your bank statement, depending on your financial institution."

Monsy

thank you! I know before there were some complaints about how they stall the return process etc...

Monsy

I was at the bloomies tonight and they didn't have tisse essentiel but had other two quads - poor pigment, dry and stiff.

maeonsaturday

Has anyone tried the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation? Good coverage (medium) but the "velvet matte" finish is SO drying and LOOKS drying.

swearonchanel

New User
would love to hear your thoughts on the mascara especially if you can compare it to the Volume one

It's nice! Gives a good separation and volume. It's very similar to Charlotte Tilbury's one, but thicker in consistency. And I looove CT's mascara. I don't have Le Volume anymore, but as far as I remember there was too much mascara on the brush, so it took me ages to work that amount through my lashes.

Last edited:

RockDiva

It's nice! Gives a good separation and volume. It's very similar to Charlotte Tilbury's one, but thicker in consistency. And I looove CT's mascara. I don't have Le Volume anymore, but as far as I remember there was too much mascara on the brush, so it took me ages to work that amount through my lashes.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking of replacing my Le Volume but I think I'll go for the new one instead.

Winthrop44

I tried the new mascara tonight for the first time and LOVE it. It seemed to find lashes I thought I didn't have anymore.

ashievic

I have ordered and received the Misha or however it is spelled. Ms. Monsy you were spot on, smells like the Guerlain balls!!!! Thanks so much. I got mine at Neimans in Houston. Nope not list online, but I contacted Dallas and they told me the store that carried it!!!!

Latest posts