General Chanel Chat

boschicka

I use a Sacha Cosmetics powder with no fragrance, alcohol or silicones and my go-to highlighter is Tilbury's Filmstar (light).
I keep a backup MAC Studio Fix compact at home that I may use once a year or so now.

Eta I really need a silicone and alcohol free moisturizing lotion with Spf !

Thanks for sharing! Ugh, I'm useless with skincare. I don't know ingredients. I should probably find a silicone-free primer. I have crazy oily skin so I definitely need a good primer.

awickedshape

Thanks for sharing! Ugh, I'm useless with skincare. I don't know ingredients. I should probably find a silicone-free primer. I have crazy oily skin so I definitely need a good primer.

Lol
I break out :/
It would be nice to be able to use anything and everything

fur4elise

True, makeup junky is a way of life :D
:five:
Me too...oil slick = no fun BUT less wrinkles! ;) ~ My go to routine since last year has been the Olay Instant Fix Wrinkle Revolution Complex. Fancy name for it's a daily primer! I combine that with the BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector. My makeup stays put, does not oxidize and I only have to blot a little bit during a full day of wear. Two things to note about the Olay is it does have a slight fragrance...but it does not irritate me. Also it has dimethicone and glycerin as ingredients.
Lol
I break out :/
It would be nice to be able to use anything and everything
So true! I approach any new skin care with serious caution...Like boschicka (I almost wrote boss lady! :D) above I really should look at the ingredients more...well I guess I do but I do not go super in depth. I just look for things I know will irritate my skin in any way.

Shars

Me too...oil slick = no fun BUT less wrinkles! ;) ~ My go to routine since last year has been the Olay Instant Fix Wrinkle Revolution Complex. Fancy name for it's a daily primer! I combine that with the BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector. My makeup stays put, does not oxidize and I only have to blot a little bit during a full day of wear. Two things to note about the Olay is it does have a slight fragrance...but it does not irritate me. Also it has dimethicone and glycerin as ingredients.

So true! I approach any new skin care with serious caution...Like boschicka (I almost wrote boss lady! :D) above I really should look at the ingredients more...well I guess I do but I do not go super in depth. I just look for things I know will irritate my skin in any way.

That Becca primer breaks me out in my forehead area :(. The MUFE Step 1 Equaliser Mattifying primer is similar and doesn't wreak as much havoc on my forehead as Becca's. It still breaks me out but not with a one-off use. I'd have to be using it every day for it to do that.

fur4elise

That Becca primer breaks me out in my forehead area :(. The MUFE Step 1 Equaliser Mattifying primer is similar and doesn't wreak as much havoc on my forehead as Becca's. It still breaks me out but not with a one-off use. I'd have to be using it every day for it to do that.

That is a bummer! I use the Becca primarily over my nose area and inner face (pores baby...it sucks!). I guess I have been lucky to have no issues. I did try a sample of the Smashbox Pore Minimizing...It did not break me out, but I don't know that I ever saw any benefits from it's use. My Becca tube has lasted forever...so when it gets low, I will keep the MUFE in mind to try.

boschicka

I'm fine with Boss Lady :angel:

elegant-one

:type::sunshine::twirl:I was able to get this blush this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ghost::rotfl: She said she had hers & one left. I'm beyond excited...so I road my bike all over the place like a very happy person lol. Sun today, snow tomorrow :doh:

fur4elise

:type::sunshine::twirl:I was able to get this blush this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ghost::rotfl: She said she had hers & one left. I'm beyond excited...so I road my bike all over the place like a very happy person lol. Sun today, snow tomorrow :doh:
:twirl:LOL! Your happiness makes me want to twirl!!!

Wait a minute?!? SNOW? I thought you lived in Cali?

If you can believe it, it is currently 68 degrees here in Grand Rapids! However we are suppose to drop to 39 degrees tonight and then rainy cold with possible flurries tomorrow...blech! BUT hey we have had one heck of a beautiful fall...so much so it does not feel like Thanksgiving!

elegant-one

:twirl:LOL! Your happiness makes me want to twirl!!!

Wait a minute?!? SNOW? I thought you lived in Cali?

If you can believe it, it is currently 68 degrees here in Grand Rapids! However we are suppose to drop to 39 degrees tonight and then rainy cold with possible flurries tomorrow...blech! BUT hey we have had one heck of a beautiful fall...so much so it does not feel like Thanksgiving!

LOL we'll twirl together babe! :dance::knuddel::twirl::heart:

Noooo, I'm your neighbor in Ohio so we had the same temps. Its soooo gorgeous today that I have to ride my bike & I put up all our outside Christmas decorations lol. Baby is coming next week & she has to see all of Grandma's decorations :xmas:

Winthrop44

Noooo, I'm your neighbor in Ohio so we had the same temps. Its soooo gorgeous today that I have to ride my bike & I put up all our outside Christmas decorations lol. Baby is coming next week & she has to see all of Grandma's decorations :xmas:

Awwww, have a wonderful time! Her first Christmas. How exciting to look forward to!!

awickedshape

Awwwww :sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

elegant-one

Awwww, have a wonderful time! Her first Christmas. How exciting to look forward to!!

:wavey::flowers: You've been on my mind every day my friend! Yes!!! We are all crazy excited. :cloud9: I did a whole Penguin theme for her :) She's motoring around in one of those little tray carts with wheels now (which I can't believe) which is so adorable.

fur4elise

I love :heart: twirling!:twirl:
HELLLOOOO Neighbor!!!
:hand:It was a beautiful day for sure! And I was at work all day!

As for Christmas I do the holiday decorations over Thanksgiving weekend...It takes me 2 days to get the tree up and fully decorated...so many ornaments now...memories, stories, etc. You cannot just unwrap them and plop them on the tree.

Also, I have new studio/closet/office furniture coming! New storage for all my beauty stuffs! So I am full on fall dekraapifying all my clothing and again some of my makeup stash...so much work...but I am full on thrilled for grown up girl furniture!

I'm not sure I mentioned it before, but I am going to be a step-grandma!!! :D

Last edited: