General Chanel Chat

leonah

Just in case anyone is interested in the golden holiday (?) palette, that costs 100€ on Chanel.com: it's now available at BonBonCosmetics and costs only 87.18€! For Germany shipping is free, so it really is cheaper. The downside is that you might have to wait quite some time until it arrives, at least that happened to me last time I've ordered from BonBon. But they answered quickly when I asked about my shipment and why it took so long. They just didn't know the reasons either, sometimes it just takes longer. Other than that, my experience with BonBon was positive.
Didn't someone look for one of those stylos from the fall collection, Eros? It's also still available at BonBon.

thank you. I didn't know that was a legit site since chanel is so restricted (at least here in Sweden and around Scandinavia) here and only available at very few stores and none online stores at all which sucks.

Filmfreak

thank you. I didn't know that was a legit site since chanel is so restricted (at least here in Sweden and around Scandinavia) here and only available at very few stores and none online stores at all which sucks.

I think the store is ok, but you never know if everything goes alright with shipping and customs. I've bought one of the Asia exclusive quads from BonBon because it was my only option and I really wanted it, so I gave it a try. Chanel here in Germany was very restrictive about online shopping too, and you could never buy their holiday collections. Maybe they'll change their policy in Scandinavia soon as well.

urbis

I wonder why the Golden palette is discounted. Generally, prices on BonBon sre a good 50% more than those in regular shops ... If they are expressed in euro!
Just in case anyone is interested in the golden holiday (?) palette, that costs 100€ on Chanel.com: it's now available at BonBonCosmetics and costs only 87.18€! For Germany shipping is free, so it really is cheaper. The downside is that you might have to wait quite some time until it arrives, at least that happened to me last time I've ordered from BonBon. But they answered quickly when I asked about my shipment and why it took so long. They just didn't know the reasons either, sometimes it just takes longer. Other than that, my experience with BonBon was positive.
Didn't someone look for one of those stylos from the fall collection, Eros? It's also still available at BonBon.

Filmfreak

I wonder why the Golden palette is discounted. Generally, prices on BonBon sre a good 50% more than those in regular shops ... If they are expressed in euro!

Do you think it's a discount? I thought it might have more to do with exchange rates or maybe Chanel products are cheaper in Hong Kong in general. BonBon does have a sale event now, but the items have both prices displayed, the regular one and the discounted.

leonah

I think the store is ok, but you never know if everything goes alright with shipping and customs. I've bought one of the Asia exclusive quads from BonBon because it was my only option and I really wanted it, so I gave it a try. Chanel here in Germany was very restrictive about online shopping too, and you could never buy their holiday collections. Maybe they'll change their policy in Scandinavia soon as well.

I hope so too! I wish I could shop more online because I rarely have time to go in the few specific stores (counters) that offers chanel so that's why I have not really bothered to buy from chanel either because of this which sucks.

Scorpio69

If anyone wants info on 15% off chanel please pm me , I will send you my SA info. SHE is presell ing for nov 10th and has extra goodies for presell.

urbis

It looks Like Lucia Pica is continuosly mixing up the red plys neutral theme. Lovely les beiges,really delicious

urbis

Can't believe My eyes.
The " lumiere de Kyoto" is presently an exclusive of the italian Chanel.com !!!!!!