General Chanel Chat

Shars

What 's happened to Meddy ??

She hasn't been on here in quite a while - probably not since the migration. I think someone had been in touch with her sometime back and said she was fine just taking time to attend to personal things.

awickedshape

:sunshine:
omg where is she ???

We miss Meddy!! Tell her we need her back soon!!

Awwwww! I miss her and her jokes. I hope she is well!

What 's happened to Meddy ??

She hasn't been on here in quite a while - probably not since the migration. I think someone had been in touch with her sometime back and said she was fine just taking time to attend to personal things.

We send it back and please tell her we need her back here!!!

IG
Will do!
It's not the same without her!!!
Too much change all at once lol
Thank goodness we still have Elegant-one

elkaknits

I got a sample today when picking up a couple of things from my fabulous friend who just happens to be a Chanel rep. I will try it soon. I don't really wear foundation so not sure how helpful my feedback will be.

elkaknits

I used it last night. It felt like a whipped oil and was lightly scented. I actually liked the texture. Right now I am using Nars makeup remover and this one felt slightly more mousse-y. I am not 100% sure it removed all my mascara so will need more tries. I typically use make-up remover then wash my face with my usual facial cleanser to rid myself of oil and last of makeup residue.

Latest posts