General Chanel Chat

leonah

is the vitalumiere foundation the most hydrating one for dry skin of all chanel's foundations? I'm a bit confused since I just recently started getting in to chanel and I tried one recently with the help of a mua and I don't remember if she said it was the best one for dry skin or not

Monsy

is the vitalumiere foundation the most hydrating one for dry skin of all chanel's foundations? I'm a bit confused since I just recently started getting in to chanel and I tried one recently with the help of a mua and I don't remember if she said it was the best one for dry skin or not

yes it is. it is beautiful foundation for dry skin. (mature too)

cheburaha

Chanel.com has a new Sublimage foundation online. Have anyone seen/read reviews? It comes with a cute brush! But $135!!:ouch:

Anahita Balsara

Chanel.com has a new Sublimage foundation online. Have anyone seen/read reviews? It comes with a cute brush! But $135!!:ouch:

I tried it when I went to the Chanel boutique in Las Vegas. It feel nice and light. It doesn't provide much coverage so if you have imperfections you want to cover up look elsewhere. I first swatched it on my hand and it looked light. I then tried a shade darker on my jawline and it was too dark. I then tried the shade 30 on my face which is what I wear in all of the other Chanel shades. I didn't buy it only because I want to get it from my fave SA.

cheburaha

Thank you - thank you!!!:thankyou:
I will be getting it then - I am also 30 in Chanel foundations, so I might get it online if you are saying that it matches!

Filmfreak

Just in case anyone is interested in the golden holiday (?) palette, that costs 100€ on Chanel.com: it's now available at BonBonCosmetics and costs only 87.18€! For Germany shipping is free, so it really is cheaper. The downside is that you might have to wait quite some time until it arrives, at least that happened to me last time I've ordered from BonBon. But they answered quickly when I asked about my shipment and why it took so long. They just didn't know the reasons either, sometimes it just takes longer. Other than that, my experience with BonBon was positive.
Didn't someone look for one of those stylos from the fall collection, Eros? It's also still available at BonBon.

Latest posts