getting acquainted - a friendly poll

gigiproductions

Here we go...

Where do you live? NYC-The place to be IMO

What do you do? I am a web graphic designer and work for hot 97 in nyc.

Are you a cat or dog person? Dog..I have my baby puppy

Reading anything at the moment? Just finished some CSI novel LOL

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Kanye, Pharrell,Common,Kelis, John Legend, Fiona Apple..in that order
winks.gif

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV?
Just saw waiting..was very funny..I watch CSI and LOST religiously

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Honest, outgoing, trendwhore
winks.gif

mona971

Where do you live? Vancouver Island, BC

What do you do? Legal Assistant

Are you a cat or dog person? Both but I only have cats at the moment

Reading anything at the moment? Johnathan Kellerman - Twisted

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Mixed CD

Cinema - Serenity. TV - Las Vegas, All CSI, House, Rescue Me, LOST, Will & Grace

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Outgoing, opinionated, funny

pale blue

Where do you live? New Jersey

What do you do? Currently working as a Sales Associate for a cosmetics line, but I will be going to Cosmetology school in 2006
yahoo.gif

Are you a cat or dog person? Even though I recently found out I'm allergic to cats, I still love my two kitties to bits!

Reading anything at the moment? Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? I'm really digging the new Ladytron album.

The last film I saw was The 40 year old Virgin (I'm more of a DVD renter). The only things I'm following on TV are the series Extras and My Name is Earl.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Realist, Opinionated, Spontaneous

n_j_t

Where do you live? Montreal.

What do you do? freelance writer/editor.

Are you a cat or dog person? Cat!

Reading anything at the moment? First to Die, James Patterson.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? My 70s/80s mixes are on constant rotation.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Cinema: Serenity. TV: CSI, Law & Order, Veronica Mars, Apprentice.

3 words to describe yourself: analytical, weird sense of humor, perfectionist. (yeah, I know that's more than three words, but...)

deathcabber

Where do you live? Atlanta, GA

What do you do? admin. assitant in psychiatriatic office

Are you a cat or dog person? both
smiles.gif

Reading anything at the moment? House of Sand and Fog

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? The National, Unearth, Fiona Apple

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Havent seen any new movies, watch OC, ER, Made, Real World, ANTM
I

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Excited, Stressed, Tired (buying my first house and moving this week!)

But generally speaking: silly, hungry, loving

Your turn...thanks for playing!

ChrisKsAngel

getting acquanited - a friendly poll

Since I am new around here, I'll play.

Where do you live? Columbus, GA

What do you do? Um. I am a college student and mother. I am majoring in professional writing, so my hopes is to work with some company and pretty much do any type of technical writing.

Are you a cat or dog person? LOL.. it is bad, but neither. I just don't have time to have a pet since I am never home.

Reading anything at the moment? Normally, I always have a book I am reading, but this semester has been so hectic.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Right now I am listening to mellow stuff like, Gavin Degraw, Tony Lucca, and Ben Kweller. However, I am addicted to Ashlee Simpson's new cd too.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? I don't even remember the last time I went to the movies, but Iwe rent movies from cable occasionally. The last things I saw were Bridget Jones, Edge of Reason and Finding Neverland. As far as TV, I love LOST, The Apprentice, and Las Vegas.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Busy, tired and frustrated.

But generally speaking: Perfectionist, silly and laid back.

BabyFu18

Since I am new around here, I'll play.

Where do you live? Georgia

What do you do? I'm a college student, I don't have time for much else right now. I am majoring in theatre performance so that keeps me busy.

Are you a cat or dog person? Dog person, I'm not fond of cats.

Reading anything at the moment? Currently reading Chekov

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Death Cab, Gavin Degraw, Tony Lucca, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Ben Lee, Ryan Cabrera, Ashlee Simpson, Graham Colton.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? The last movie I saw at the theatre was "Bruce Almighty" I believe. As far as TV goes I'm addicted to The OC, Lost, Gilmore Girls, and Las Vegas.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Busy, busy...and did I say busy?

But generally speaking: Reserved, fun-loving, sweet!

Isis

I'll bite
smiles.gif

Where do you live? Baltimore, Maryland.
What do you do? Esthetician for Red Door Spa.
Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs! I have 2.
Reading anything at the moment? Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince.
What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Actually, books on CD. My commute to work can be as long as 2 hours! It really makes the time fly and I don't mind the traffic so much then.
What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Movie? Unleashed (I LOVE Jet Lee movies) TV? Ballroom Bootcamp!! It makes me want to take it up again, but it's so $$$$
Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Spontaneous, Athletic, & Inquisitive

DaisyDee

Where do you live? Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA

What do you do? I'm a mom, wife, writer, and a counselor.

Are you a cat or dog person? Dog person, but I think kitties are precious, too.

Reading anything at the moment? Velocity by Dean Koontz

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Three Doors Down, Sublime, Carlos Santana

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Wallace & Gromit...so cute! I love to watch The Family Guy, Futurama, and The Simpsons....ANTP, and Ultimate Fighting.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Compassionate, Intelligent, Quirky

Kittie

Where do you live? Louisiana, US

What do you do? I'm a housewife, former Co-Children's Librarian.

Are you a cat or dog person? I love cats and dogs. They both have special attributes to bring to the table. I'm just an all around animal person, though.
greengrin.gif

Reading anything at the moment? The Weekly World News? Heh I've read all my books and can't find another good one to read.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Leela James "A Change Is Gonna Come". If you haven't heard of her, check her out. She is AWESOME.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Last movie we went to see was "Just Like Heaven". Last tv program we watched was American Dad. heh

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Freezing, sleepy, and shower needy.
lol.gif

But generally speaking: Worrisome, quirky, and lazy.

Yay my turn!

Where do you live? Brisbane, Australia
What do you do? I study Music Therapy at uni
Are you a cat or dog person? Never had an opportunity to own either, but I like dogs better than cats
Reading anything at the moment? My psyc text for upcoming exam
What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Usher, Michael Buble and No Doubt
What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Nothing from movies. The only shows I follow religiously are Alias, The OC and 24.
Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: quiet, petite (sounds better than "tiny"), honest

Becki

Where do you live? Brisbane, Australia
What do you do? I work for a chain & lifting company doing accounts receivables & payables.
Are you a cat or dog person? Mmmmm cat person
smiles.gif

Reading anything at the moment? Hmmm do magazines count?? Last magazine I read was Shop Til You Drop LOL
What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Usher, Kanye West, Akon, Baby Bash
What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? I saw Doom with my boy on Friday, not my type of movie...so boring LOL. For TV shows I am loving Home & Away, Neighbours (Watch these religiously!)
Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Ditzy (But not dumb!), Silly, Lazy!

Laverne

Where do you live?
Den Haag, The Netherlands
What do you do?
I study Informatics now, but starting next year I'm going to start finno-ugrian languages and culture at the university of Groningen
Are you a cat or dog person?
If I wasn't allergic I'd say dogs.
Reading anything at the moment?
Currently I'm reading a few books on Java and UML for school. For recreational purposes I read H.P. Lovecraft and I love Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic books.
What is getting major play on your music system of choice?
Children of Bodom, Ensiferum, Moonsorrow, Thyrfing. Mostly viking metal.
Movie: Lord of War. I just love Nicolas Cage!
TV: Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, Numb3rs
Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself:
perfectionist, geek, optimistic

MACreation

Where do you live? Worcester, Massachusetts

What do you do? Cashier at a check casher store

Are you a cat or dog person? Cat. I have a 3 1/2 month baby boy
smiles.gif

Reading anything at the moment? Still working on Harry Potter 3

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? All American Rejects, BSB, Story of the year, Mariah Carey, some Raggeaton

Just saw Get Rich of Die Trying, and Saw 2.....watchign One tree Hill, Real World and Laguna Beach

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: hyper (maybe it's the coffee???)....funny....sweet

Peaches

Where do you live? Australia

What do you do? At the moment I'm a receptionist for a high-end jeweller. I want to do something else though... just deciding what.

Are you a cat or dog person? Dog... only if they dont slobber. But I like petting cats when they're snoozing.

Reading anything at the moment? Nope... No time!

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? MOS Annual 2006 and some other crazy Hardstyle CD... and JLO album (heehee)

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Last movie I saw was Must Love Dogs (my bf and I loved it!) and TV... nothing interesting. Simpsons
lol.gif

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself:
(True to Libran form): Indecisive, Romantical, Word-maker-upper-er.
greengrin.gif

SonRisa

Where do you live? San Francisco, CA

What do you do? Makeup Artist for MAC - Macy's Union Square

Are you a cat or dog person? Both.

Reading anything at the moment? Million Little Pieces - James Frey

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Hmm, when I'm actually not working . . . in the cd player is Scissor Sisters, Michelle Branch, Tribe Called Quest, Britney, and NERD.

RENT and Prime. TV - I watch the Encore show of Oprah and sometimes I catch ANTM.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Complicated, misunderstood, compassionate.

angelwings

Where do you live ~ Melbourne, Australia

What do you do ~ Looking for work at the moment as I've just finished VCE (Years 11 and 12 in secondary school)

Are you a cat or dog person ~ Dog person

Reading anything at the moment ~ Nope

What is getting a major play on your music system of choice ~ Michael Buble

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV ~ Recently saw Wolf Creek and LOVED it!!! Main TV shows that I follow are The Bill and Home and Away. ALSO: Heartbeat, Blue Healers and Third Watch.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself ~ Perfectionist, hard working, reliable

Absynthe

Where do you live? The Netherlands

What do you do? At home right now due to illness.

Are you a cat or dog person? Dog but i have rabbits

Reading anything at the moment? Erin Hart's haunted ground.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? All kinds right now..trying to choose music for our wedding.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? I'm mad on CSI and CSI new york, Grissom is lush.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Stressed,nervous,excited.

kiwicleopatra

Where do you live? Canada

What do you do? Student right now. Planning to be a MA when I fly the coop.

Are you a cat or dog person? Cat definatly. Have two.

Reading anything at the moment? starting memoirs of a geisha

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Right now?.....hmmm...probably Gwen Stefani. I listen to almost everything though.

Harry Potter (w00t!). I was following ANTM but not so much since they voted Kim off.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Sick (cold), yet giddy, with numb feet.

But generally speaking: Nice, Funny (in person anyway), likes shiny things.

tricky

Where do you live?: California, USA

What do you do?: I'm a production coordinator at a womens hosiery distribution company. But one day I want to be a fashion designer (that is what I went to college for).

Are you a cat or dog person?: Dog person but I love cats too. I love all animals pretty much.

Reading anything at the moment?: No. The Last book I read was My Friend Leonard by James Frey. I think I want to start reading the Harry Potter series cuz I love the movies so much.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? PJ Harvey, Bright Eyes, Fantomas, Courtney Love/ Hole.

The last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The last DVD i watched was Palindromes (very, very weird). As far as TV shows, I've been following the Gilmore Girls, Real World, and America's Next Top Model.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Easygoing, hardworking (at work), and lazy (at home).

But generally speaking: honest, loyal, creative.

Latest posts