getting acquainted - a friendly poll

thoxxa

Okay I'm a bit late but never read this part of the forum :)

Where do you live? Belgium

What do you do? I workin a call canter at the telephone company but this year I followed a course to become Make-up artist, so I really want to change work to this
smiles.gif

Are you a cat or dog person? both but I like cats more
Reading anything at the moment? I love books from stephen king or dean koontz, so now I'm reading "the taking" from koontz. i also like reading detectives

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? There are a few songs I like for the moment like, Gorrilaz Feel good inc, Amerie one thing, Chemical brothers Galvanize, ...

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV?
I saw robots with my nephew and I really like shows as Desperate housewives and CSI

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: outgoing, friendly but also sometimes selfish

Isabel

Where do you live? Boston, Massachusetts

What do you do? I'm currently finishing up my sophmore year of high school.

Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

Reading anything at the moment? Lovely Bones

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Ben Folds (Five), Stacie Orrico and Yellowcard.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? I just watched White Oleander last night. It was really good.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Shy(at times), Creative, Procrastonator

chocula

Where do you live? Florida, and yes it is HOT down here.

What do you do? Administration in a hospital. It pays the bills (barely!) and getting ready to go back to school so my old behind can finally finish a degree!

Are you a cat or dog person? I love them all but can't have any as my man is deathly allergic

Reading anything at the moment? Just finished "Sarah" by Orson Scott Card. Getting ready to start on "Everything is Illuminated". I love to read and usually finish 3-5 books or more a month. I love suggestions!
I am also a secret magazine junkie!!

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Right now, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Black Crowes, Pink, and the 98 Rock Mix Tape. I listen to alot of different music though.

Haven't been to the theater lately, but I love Netflix. I just watched "Maria Full of Grace". TV? Well, I am waiting for "Rescue Me" to start again. Love Deadwood. Love Sopranos. Love ANTM.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Thirsty, tired, and hungry!

But generally speaking: fun-loving, friendly, and loco!

suprchck

Where do you live?
San Diego CA

What do you do?
I do all kinds of things! oh you mean work....mortgage loan processor
smiles.gif

Are you a cat or dog person?
dog person definitely but have neither

Reading anything at the moment?
just finished Jenna Jameson's book

What is getting major play on your music system of choice?
Danny Howells, Ac/DC, Jack Off Jill, Frou Frou

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV?havent been to the movies in a long time. Been watching a lot of style network though-my favorite channel
smiles.gif

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself:
silly, sensitive, opinionated

valley

Where do you live?
usually Vancouver, BC -but I'm at my parent's house for the summer-

What do you do?
what dont I do? During the year I'm a full time student, but last semester I did an internship with the government in the capital...then I started the summer as a barista, and theeeen I decided to work as a substitute teacher (not an education student) and NOW I'm the PR/Tourism coordinator for the region where I am for the summer. (aka the subarctic region)

Are you a cat or dog person?
actually, I'm allergic to cats. But I have one.

Reading anything at the moment?
I'm on this JRR Toilken trip...I just finished the first lotr, onto the second one. And attempting this CS Lewis book.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice?
Imogen Heap, Coldplay, Green Day, Gavin DeGraw

Hotel Rwanda, Ellen... yep thats it.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself:
happy, and easy going

aquend

Where do you live? Maryland

What do you do? I'm an aspiring writer

Are you a cat or dog person? I have no preference

Reading anything at the moment? Sex and the City

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Linkin Park

The 3rd Star Wars movie in theaters, Laws of Attraction on DVD. I don't watch television.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Perky, Little, and Genuine

VaJenna

Where do you live? Minnesota

What do you do? I'm a nanny/ body wrap technician, but i want to model and be on the cover of a tattoo magazine, ahahah

Are you a cat or dog person? dogs all the way, plus i'm allergic to cats

Reading anything at the moment? the secret life of salvador dali

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? usually metal/hardcore or hiphop. today it was eyedea and abilities, but i've been listening to a lot of jimmy eat world and pelican/ISIS lately too

ummm i saw house of wax which was horrible, and i am addicted to law and order SVU

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: there's only one word: VaJenna

eponine

Where do you live? colorado, but saturday i'm moving to wisconsin.

What do you do? i was a manager at a movie theater till last week, now i'm unemployed due to moving... i'm majoring in criminal justice in college.

Are you a cat or dog person? dog, for sure.

Reading anything at the moment? phantom of the opera

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? desaparecidos, bouncing souls, less than jake

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? last thing i saw in a theater was a screening of serenity. i'm also totally obsessed with lost.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: lazy x core

RRRose

Where do you live? Southern California

What do you do? I'm a full time student, and I work part time at a place called Staff Pro. It's sorta like security, although we're not allowed to call ourselves that...it's weird. Anyway, I get to watch a TON of free concerts.

Are you a cat or dog person? If I have to choose one, probably dog

Reading anything at the moment? I'm trying to read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, but I always find something better to do.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Alkaline Trio's new CD, Audioslave's new CD, and Jack Johnson's latest CD.

I watched Crash twice, and it's an awwwwwwesome movie! I think EVERYONE should watch it. Everyone will learn from it. And on TV, right now I'm watching Queer As Folk, Six Feet Under, trying to catch up with OC episodes, and rewatching the Lost episodes.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Tired, excited, and curious

But generally speaking: Honest, easily amused, friendly

xtina420

Where do you live? Vancouver ,Canada

What do you do? Work at Bootlegger for now

Are you a cat or dog person? Cat..but I love dogs too

Reading anything at the moment? DaVinci Code
on your music system of choice? Oasis!!!, Mariah Carey, Gwen Stefani

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Movies: The Machinist, Be Cool, Monster In Law, T.V... Family Guy

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Outgoing, Happy, Friendly

shiann_2003

Where do you live ? OKC Oklahoma

What do you do ? Photographer

Are you a cat or dog person? errr...... Im a Parrot Lover

Reading anything at the moment? NO

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? System of a Down

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Star Wars and Britney's Reality show

Lastly 3 words to describe yourself? psycho princess bitch
greengrin.gif

aautumnah

Where do you live? NYC

What do you do? Student

Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs!!

Reading anything at the moment? The Historian

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Marilyn Manson's "Lest We Forget"

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Movie: The Ring Two, TV: Law & Order all the time

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Caring, Flighty, Geek

kimmy

Where do you live? southern california.

What do you do? i'm a freelance makeup artist, but i'm starting to move more towards my first love: music.

Are you a cat or dog person? cat, but i love dogs too.

Reading anything at the moment? no :[ i don't really read much.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? avenged sevenfold, as i lay dying and himsa.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? last time i went to the movies was when diary of a mad black woman came out.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: insomniac. intrigued. thirsty.

But generally speaking: happy. quirky. artistic.

s_rae22

Fun!

Where do you live? Missouri

What do you do? I work in advertising for a large insurance company. Absolutely love it!

Are you a cat or dog person? Have 2 cats..my babies.

Reading anything at the moment? Nope : (

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Recently rediscovered my obsession with Pink Floyd so I have Echoes, Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall CD's in rotation right now.

No and no, lol.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Perfectionist, loner, selfish (so I've been told!)

GreekChick

Where do you live? Montreal, Quebec, Canada
What do you do? Im a college student
Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
Reading anything at the moment? Rene Levesque's Biography
Whats is getting makor play on your music system of choice? Greek music: Anna Vissi, Sfakianakis, etc...
What have u seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? Bewitched, and Medium (god I love that show!)
Three words to desrcibe urself: tired, bored, pretty

devilgirl17

Where do you live?: Arizona.

What do you do?: Right now, I'm a graduated law student studying for the Bar, but hopefully in the near future I will be a lawyer.

Dog or cat person?: I have both and love them both. I really can't choose, but at the moment I would say cat.

Reading anything?: I have the latest Harry Potter waiting for me and I'm rereading The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde.

Major play on iPod?: Michael Buble anything and Maroon 5 Songs about Jane.

Movies and TV?: CSI is my favorite. Movies I think the last I saw was Mr. & Mrs. Smith with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, which was fantastic.

3 words: At the moment: stressed, tired, burned out.
On a normal day: smart, kind, sarcastic.

JessieC

Here we go...

Where do you live? California. Bay area to be specific

What do you do? studen/waterpolo coach.

Are you a cat or dog person? dog.im hoping to get a malti-poo or schnoodle for xmas

Reading anything at the moment? I finished Harry Potter in a day, so I need to find a new book

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Everything in my IRiver. I honestly just push play and let all songs, over 2000 just play to me.

I think the last film I saw in the theatre was Oceans 12. But I recently bought Closer and have been watching it over and over again. I really love it. I bought Finding Neverland, but I have misplaced so I still have not seen it. I love Real World and all those challenges, ANTM, Sex and the City, ive seen 'em all, but I still watch 'em on TBS, and Las Vegas. Oh and Viva La Bam.

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Tired, hot, bored.

But generally speaking: honest, fun-loving, interesting.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Where do you live? Sunny San Diego, California!

What do you do? A Topographer for California Dept. Of Forestry

Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs.. I have 4 German Shepards!!

Reading anything at the moment? Nothing at the moment... to busy.

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? ColdPlay X&Y

series. Um. what did I see.... Man I totally forgot.. what I just went to the movies!! LOL Shows.. dont laugh.. I love to watch Celebrity Poker.. ( yes... im poker junkie to!! )

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: Outgoing... love to laugh.. and always smiling!!

But generally speaking: I'm a fun person!!!
smiles.gif

breathless

Where do you live? united states

What do you do? i work at a child care, in the infant room.

Are you a cat or dog person? both

Reading anything at the moment? august issues of vogue & allure

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? i basicly just listen to the radio when i'm driving to and from work which is only 2 miles away. i can listen to one song at a time. lol. basicly, r&b or some older cd's from ages ago that havent been played in about 7 years.

What have you seen recently at the cinema and following anything on TV? last night we seen bad news bears & a movie before that we seen charlie and the chocolate factory. but, on tv, we seen roseanne. lol

Lastly, 3 words to describe yourself: tired, hungary, thirsty

But generally speaking: moody, in love, caring

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

I love the POTO.. can't get enough of it...
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland

What is getting major play on your music system of choice? Satisfaction - Benny Benassi, Think Of Me - Phantom Of The Opera, Popular - Wicked

greengrin.gif