Giorgio Armani Eye Tints

DILLIGAF

I love Green Iron! It's my favorite shade in this line. I use it both as a shadow and as a light liner. Really brings out the green in my brown eyes.
I just picked up Green Iron. I really love these kinds of greenish golds. I got it with my last order from the VIBR sale. It pairs very well with Laura Mercier Baked Shadow in Black Karat.

bunnypoet

I just picked up Green Iron. I really love these kinds of greenish golds. I got it with my last order from the VIBR sale. It pairs very well with Laura Mercier Baked Shadow in Black Karat.
Same here! The greenish-golds are my favorite shades to wear. They are the most flattering on my brown eye color and they have just enough oomph to not be boring, yet they are not too bright so I can wear them to work.

Medgal07

I'm eyeing Green Iron now, too
ohboy.gif

Well, Green Iron, Guerlain 2013 Coup de Foudre and Gucci Serpentine Envy/ Fume
001_unsure.gif
lmao.gif

Medgal07

I love Green Iron! It's my favorite shade in this line. I use it both as a shadow and as a light liner. Really brings out the green in my brown eyes.
It's gorgeous---I love it as a primary lid color w/ MAC Mystery in the crease, transition & blend w/MAC Tempting.

bunnypoet

It's gorgeous---I love it as a primary lid color w/ MAC Mystery in the crease, transition & blend w/MAC Tempting.
That sounds like a beautiful combo! I have to say the Eye Tints have been one of my favorite recent makeup releases.

meka72

@DILLIGAF, you have peaked my interest re the GA eye tint in green iron and the LM black karat eyeshadow. How do you use this combo? Thanks!

meka72

im sorry but I'm confused. So the link shows the green iron/black karat combo? So the green iron would go first and then the black karat would go on top of that? I wanted Senso but ordered the Chanel Caroube by accident. I'll probably keep it instead of returning it. I'm almost certain that I'm going to get Cold Copper next although I haven't even worn Emeraude yet. I need to stop hoarding makeup.
  [COLOR=0000FF] Flannel is pretty too.  I have 6 and I'm restricting myself to 7, so I can only get 1 more---I can't decide[/COLOR]:sigh:    [COLOR=0000FF]Meka click here: [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR]laura mercier black karat eye shadow    [COLOR=0000FF]The[/COLOR]  [COLOR=0000FF]Onyx Eye Tint, described as golden olive is also really pretty.  I didn't get the Chanel Stylo E/S in Caroube because I have GA Senso which is a bronzy brown.[/COLOR]

Medgal07

I need to stop hoarding makeup.
No--it shows what black karat is capable of---the possibilities
greengrin.gif

Chanel Caroube is pretty---I just didn't think I needed both. You haven't yet worn Emeraude? No judgement. I have so many products in my makeup pipeline waiting to
be used. I'm delighted that someone else also suffers from product overload!!!

meka72

Thanks for clarifying Meddy. You know I need "eyeshadow for dummies." Lol. I have so much that I haven't worn: Guerlain holiday balls, Givenchy powder, 3 Chanel eyeshadow palettes, YSL eyeshadow palette. That's just what I'm thinking of off the top of my head. Yet I keep buying more
  [COLOR=0000FF] No--it shows what black karat is capable of---the possibilities[/COLOR]:D [COLOR=0000FF]   Chanel Caroube is pretty---I just didn't think I needed both.  You haven't yet worn Emeraude?  No judgement.  I have so many products in my makeup pipeline waiting to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   be used.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I'm delighted that [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]someone else also suffers from product overload!!![/COLOR]

destine2grow

I am so happy I found this thread! I purchase two of the eye tints and received them yesterday. I have 9&10 and am loving them. Now I need to get 1,2,4,6,7,8,11. I really hope they come out with more colors. I absolutely love them!

Medgal07

Now I need to get 1,2,4,6,7,8,11. I really hope they come out with more colors. I absolutely love them!
cheerleader.gif
Yay! So glad you're loving them. I'm addicted to these---so much so that I have no interest in the YSL liq. shadows. I would love GA to come out with a nice
grey one and a burgundy one!!!