Giorgio Armani Eye Tints

katred

Specktra Bestie
   :cheer: [COLOR=0000FF]Yay!  So glad you're loving them.  I'm addicted to these---so much so that I have no interest in the YSL liq. shadows.  I would love GA to come out with a nice[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]      grey one and a burgundy one!!![/COLOR]
Not sure about a burgundy (an excellent idea), but there is a reddened eggplant I have my eye on (and hope to have on my eye, yuk yuk) in the summer collection.

Medgal07

Not sure about a burgundy (an excellent idea), but there is a reddened eggplant I have my eye on (and hope to have on my eye, yuk yuk) in the summer collection.
lmao.gif
That sounds close enough to me ------can't wait to lay my eyes on it!!!!

Medgal07

The Armani sale starts today and of course the new summer Eye Tints are not available. I still haven't worn my lippies from the Maharajah collex!!!
Nothing else that I'm interested in at this point. I must be ill.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Oooh!!! How is the formula on these? I want all three...
It's comparable to the others/swatch. I haven't yet worn them but I'm so eager to. I'm sure I'll love them as much
as the others. I'm up to 10 now---I guess you could say I'm sold on the GAETs!

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF] It's comparable to the others/swatch.  I haven't yet worn them but I'm so eager to.  I'm sure I'll love them as much[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   as the others.  I'm up to 10 now---I guess you could say I'm sold on the GAETs![/COLOR]
:lmao: hey! What happened to stopping at 6 (or 7?) I kid, I kid.

katred

Specktra Bestie
  [COLOR=0000FF] It's comparable to the others/swatch.  I haven't yet worn them but I'm so eager to.  I'm sure I'll love them as much[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   as the others.  I'm up to 10 now---I guess you could say I'm sold on the GAETs![/COLOR]
I can't believe I only have three. Literally, I can't believe it, because I spent ten minutes looking through my makeup drawer (one of them) looking for Green Iron before realizing that I never got around to buying it... I guess that means that I might have to pick it up along with the Eclipse ones.

Medgal07

LOL

I only walked away with no 14. Which surprised me, It kinda reminds me of MAC Ambering LIghts, and I hated that color on me.
What are you laughing at Pretty????
blah.gif
Wow---Ambering Lights is so pretty. I can't imagine that it looked anything but good on you---you have issues
icon_eek.gif

Prettypackages

lol.gif
I made it 7---for my birth month & day---so much more meaningful than 6 to me
th_roll1.gif

Exactly!!! High 5!!!!!!!

What are you laughing at Pretty????
blah.gif
Wow---Ambering Lights is so pretty. I can't imagine that it looked anything but good on you---you have issues
icon_eek.gif
*cracking up* You did not tell me I have issues... Ok, maybe a few. I think I even gave it to my mom. It could have just been one of those colors that I had to learn to love. IDK.