Giveaway THANKS!

landonsmother

Thank Janice & the rest of the fantastic specktra team for all the effort & hardwork they put into this site! The give-a-ways is just an awesome idea
winks.gif
Thanks!!!

makeup_wh0re

Thank you for all that you do. Running this site, Getting us all this good info, making a fun place for all of us to be, and for the amazing contest you have going on right now. I wouldn't of blamed you if you wanted to just quit doing it after all the things that were said. I appreciate this so much. I know it is alot of hard work. You are so awesome for all the things that you do. Also, thanks to everyone else who helps make this site what it is, including the ladies who do all those lovely fotds! God Bless you guys and Merry christmas/happy new year!

Corvs Queen

pompom.gif
THANKS SO MUCH!!!
pompom.gif

To everyone that adds a helping hand to this place. And there are no words to say how kick ass Janice is. This place rocks my socks!
th_DANCE.gif

Holls*

goodjob.gif
Thanks Ladies for the great opertunity to WIN FREE MAC
drools.gif
urock.gif
...OMG dream come true!
th_e2cloud9.gif
I am loving the trivia too.
cheerleader.gif
I wish it could go on without the free gifts just b/c ive learned so much.
th_kiss.gif
th_hug.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
drinkup.gif

peace2.gif
and
heart.gif
in the New Year!

threelittlebirds

This forum is truly special; The ladies who are a part of this community are so unique and kind-hearted, and I am so grateful to be a part of this community. A HUGE thanks to Janice and the mods for creating and up-keeping this place, and on top of that, they do something like the giveaway contest! Thank you so much for being so thoughtful and making Specktra the best online community I have ever found.

Well, I just wanted to say that I've NEVER heard of a forum/site consisting of regular people being so generous with its members, and that's pretty awesome.

nunu

thanks to all the lovely ladies who work hard in Specktra
smiles.gif

You make this a lovely community
smiles.gif
Have a great xmas

Eugenia

I'm amazed at the thought, care, time and energy Janice and all the mods have put into these haul a day contests. GREAT questions!

During what can be a stressful time, I can come here and escape into the world of MAC and makeup. Through the daily giveaways, I've learned a lot, have gotten more familiar with the site and have had a great time.

So a big and heartfelt thank you to all responsible for this site, which is simply the best, and especially for the wonderful giveaways, which I enjoy vicariously, even without winning! : )

la__bombshell

i know i already said thanks but i have to say it again
my package came with my prize and seriously it made my day. it made my week
smiles.gif

thank you. thank you. thank you.
im going out to dinner tonight and can't wait to wear my new makeup!
janice and the other lovely specktra ladies: you are beyond AMAZING!

lara

Janice is Specktra, and she deserves every thanks she gets!

Thank you for your unflagging energy and enthusiasm, good natured venting, and creativity to place Specktra far and away in front of all the imitators, complainers and wannabes. Thank you Janice (and thank you, Juneplum, for all the above and more!).

ancilla

I just want to thank Janice, all of the mods, and contributors to this great site. It's been twenty-two days of fun and quizzes, and something new to look forward to each day
greengrin.gif

muscidae

Thank You!!

This great idea made me come back often, and I have now created a new habit!
winks.gif

Thank you for all the time, and amazing treats!
Hopefully, you guys will be getting presents as great as the ones you offered - you more than deserve it!

Araylan

Thanks! It's even fun not winning since there's always that thrill of a contest lol. It's just fun to enter and cross your fingers lol. I know all of us here really appreciate it! :)

hotpink1326

SPECKTRA.NET = BEST SITE ON THE INTERNET!!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who makes this site possible! I feel that we all learn from eachother in this awesome community! I have met so many wonderful people here that i would never have met if it werent for all our love for makeup! I'm so thankful for Specktra & everyone that keeps it this wonderful place to be!!!

Thank you Janice & all the mods... I just
heart.gif
all you girls so much!!!!

Briar

I also want to add my thanks to Janice and the mods on this site. Its been a great place to come, meet fun new people and share my new ideas and get support for trying new things in such a positive, warm environment. Thank you all!!

And thanks for the giveaways, its just awesome that y'all are doing these.