Givenchy Cosmetics

Howards End

OMG just saw the new packaging of PhenomenEyes mascara loveee! When my tax refund comes in I will be treating myself to that plus Voluptuous Nude Interdit l/s :)

allthingsglam

OMG just saw the new packaging of PhenomenEyes mascara loveee! When my tax refund comes in I will be treating myself to that plus Voluptuous Nude Interdit l/s :)
Its a great mascara I just got a new tube about a month ago wish I would have saw the new packaging I would have waited hope u enjoy your new mascara

charismafulltv

*sigh*
I'll leave this pic here from the FeelUnique website until it pops up stateside:

I so like the extra case but the lipstick is in Rose Dressing which I already have. I was thinking it be a new limited edition color.
thud.gif

Howards End

Thanks allthingsglam this will be my 1st time trying PhenomenEyes :) I think I'll try the waterproof version to avoid the smudging reviews talk about lol. But I'm still excited to try it :)

Medgal07

I just googled the colour and your lip swatch was the 3rd pic to come up! It looks really pretty on you. Maybe you could buy it and sell it with the extra regular case and keep the floral for your other Givenchy lippies?

I should be scared, but I'm excited hehe
th_DANCE.gif

Oooh that must be so pretty.
​There are just way too many pretty items out right now.
​ I don't know how I could have forgotten about that jewelry box. A skirt in that floral print would be nice for spring---that is if we ever see spring again
lol.gif

Shars

​There are just way too many pretty items out right now.
​ I don't know how I could have forgotten about that jewelry box. A skirt in that floral print would be nice for spring---that is if we ever see spring again
lol.gif
Awww. It's been a tough winter for you guys. Our lowest here has been 75... sorry. Sending you warm thoughts
th_hug.gif