Givenchy Cosmetics

Medgal07

Thank you
smiles.gif
for any help
They seem to have more Armani & Kevyn Aucoin. The new D & G collection is in but not all of it. There was one more new brand, the name of which escapes me at the moment. I think the lipstick to which you'r referring is a special ltd ed. item.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]They seem to have more Armani & Kevyn Aucoin.  The new D & G collection is in but not all of it.  There was one more new brand, the name of which escapes me at the moment. [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I think the lipstick to which you'r referring is a special ltd ed. item.[/COLOR]
Just bought DG Bougainville lipstick today!

Arash2533

Givenchy is a new name for me.. I used Mac cosmetics but i never tried Givenchy Brand cosmetics or lipstics... But after viewed your you tube video.. I decided to purchase these products in next month..

throwitawaynow

Did anyone from the U.S. order the flower lipstick from feel unique? I did but I still haven't received it. They said no tracking on international so I have no way to check.

hitchcockblonde

Did anyone from the U.S. order the flower lipstick from feel unique? I did but I still haven't received it. They said no tracking on international so I have no way to check.
I received mine about a week ago. Since they said it would take 7-21 business days I would wait until the 21st day and then email them about it. I would say getting in touch earlier but a lot of places won't investigate until the estimated time has passed. You may get lucky though, I don't know how their customer service is yet.

Monsy

???? http://www.temptalia.com/givenchy-tentation-7-prisme-quatuor-eyeshadow-quad-review-photos-swatches
her review makes no sense

all the swatches look great but on her eye everything looks so sheer
BUT every single eye look she does looks like that , like there is no pigmentation

Latest posts