Glam Soup Episode 2 Sunday April 27th 9PM CST

Janice

btrbetalogo.gif

Glam Soup! on blogtalkradio.com! Call the show this evening and share how you began your MAC journey!

Please take note that the time has move up one hour!! The show now streams live beginning at 9PM CST. We are SO EXCITED to have the second Glam Soup episode. The feedback from last week has been incredible, so we've made some tweaks to the show to make sure we're giving you what you want to hear!

The start of this week's episode will be heavily MAC-centric. There has been several MAC news stories developing this week so we will cover all the breaking info. Topics we will touch on this evening are:
  • Neo Sci-Fi, Solar Fields, Future Earth, Mineralize Foundation Loose
  • Summer/Spring scents
  • Current 3 fave products
Also, since you all LOVED calling in last time, we've allotted more time to speak with you and JUST IN CASE we go over an hour the show has been scheduled for 90 minutes so that you can hear the show live until the end!
greengrin.gif

VioletB

HELLO

I Just wanted to say GLAM SOUP is awesome!!! Anyone who misses this is MISSING OUT!! So fun!!

Thank you Janice Jamie and Jen! You are all so fab to listen to!!!

amoona

Yea Glam Soup was great - I'm so gald I got to listen in live this time. I want my own radio show now lol

Brittni

Aww,
ssad.gif
missed it this week 'cause of online classroom quizzes that were due. Oh well...can't wait for the next one...first one was lovely,
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

I'm so pissed at myself because I couldn't call in but I got a serious delay. Like a good 2 minute delay. Anyone else experience it???

MACATTAK

I didn't notice anything??? I know you really wanted to call...next time for sure you gotta call in!!!

Where was my Hilly Pie tonight? I missed her too!