Glam Soup Episode 2 Sunday April 27th 9PM CST

aziajs

I really enjoy listening to Adina. She should be a guest host.
smiles.gif

Janice, two things. I think it would be great to identify the callers you are taking by announcing something like, "our next caller is calling from a "773" number. I think it may help with some of the confusion as to who's calling or more so for the callers it would help to know if you are the next caller that is going to be speaking. Also, I liked how you shared your start with MAC but I would love to hear you tell us more about how you started Specktra. I would really like to know how it all came about and how it has grown. I know I have certainly seen a lot of faces come and go in the 2 1/2 years I have been on and I have seen a lot of changes to the site itself.

Janice

Thanks everyone for the great feedback!

Aziajs, I had thought about that last night (prefacing the call with their area code) but I stopped myself because of privacy concerns that the caller may have. We are def keeping in mind how to refine things further and make everything smooth.
greengrin.gif

The Specktra story is def waiting in the wings, we didn't have time for it last evening but it will def be worked into a show in the near future.
smiles.gif

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I didn't notice anything??? I know you really wanted to call...next time for sure you gotta call in!!!

Where was my Hilly Pie tonight? I missed her too!

Aww I missed you too! Yea my ghetto internet was out!! I tried so hard to get Paul to fix it, but it just took a major dump.
ssad.gif
I was so sad!

aziajs

I understand the privacy concerns. I certainly cannot speak for anyone else but I wouldn't mind my area code announced but I know some people may not want their location known.

Krasevayadancer

Last night was awesome! Thanks so much azia- it was so nice to hear you call in again too. The whole experience is just amazing!

Oh, my boyfriend was upset that he didn't get a specktra shout out. I need to remember to do that next time i call in
winks.gif

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I understand the privacy concerns. I certainly cannot speak for anyone else but I wouldn't mind my area code announced but I know some people may not want their location known.

ITA!! I know when I called in on the first show, I kept saying HELLO like a retard for each caller until I finally got an answer back.
tong.gif

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Aww I missed you too! Yea my ghetto internet was out!! I tried so hard to get Paul to fix it, but it just took a major dump.
ssad.gif
I was so sad!

Man that sucks! Hopefully next week
winkiss.gif

AppleDiva

I love being in the chatroom and listening to the show at the same time. It is too much fun.
clap.gif

I think BunnyBunnyBunny should be your first special guest.

Will Mr. Shimmer do the intro? He was too funny.

Next week will be fun.