Go To Lipstick

stealmyheartlve

By far.. MAC Lipstick in Touch!
heart.gif

Kaidan

For a bit of pink, Revlon Strawberry Shortcake lip butter. For nude lips, Viva Glam Gaga 2 (the first lipstick that I'm about to finish) and lately Hue. For coral, I automatically pick Vegas Volt.

glammy girl

Right now I'm loving Blankety :eyelove: I always pair it with Oak lipliner and C Thru lipglass, best nude lip combo ever :)

PixieDancer

Ever since the Heavenly Creature Collection I have been wearing Venus and Fire Sign a TON!!
Also got the new perm release of Mehr and it is LOVE... just like my go-to Brave!!

glammy girl

Ever since the Heavenly Creature Collection I have been wearing Venus and Fire Sign a TON!! Also got the new perm release of Mehr and it is LOVE... just like my go-to Brave!!
Ah I'm dying to get Mehr :eyelove: Just haven't got a chance to get to Mac recently but it's torturing me lol. But at least it's perm so that's awesome :)

PixieDancer

Ah I'm dying to get Mehr
eyelove.gif
Just haven't got a chance to get to Mac recently but it's torturing me lol. But at least it's perm so that's awesome
smiles.gif
Oh you HAVE to get it!!! It is the perfect MLBB shade! You might have to ask in the store for them to look for it... Some ladies were saying they were going to their stores to purchase these new perm shades, and they had MUA's and SA's there that didn't know anything about them! Some said they weren't even out out yet! They had to check with a manager before locating them!

pinkcrush

I wanted to buy Creme Cup for so long now but just have it in my head that it'll be a touch too light for my skin. I'm NC35, think it'll suit me? :)
I say GO 4 IT but add a bead of clear lipglass to soften the effect of the initial app ... It really is a beautiful color on its own but... MAKE IT WORK 4U!!! :)

DILLIGAF

Lately my go to color has been a Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. I can just slap it on without a mirror and still look decent.

Dominique33

M.A.C Offshoot
Chanel Rouge Coco in Chintz, Mademoiselle, Charme

I don't have many real nude lipsticks ( except Hue and a few others )