Golden Lemon Pigment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellaetoile

it's permanent, unless they recently discontinued it, which i doubt. a lot of times, there are glitches on the MAC site regarding what is, and what is not, LE. if you're really worried, i'd do a livechat.

brandiisamonkey

Supposedly they are discontinuing alot of stuff theres a post about it on here somewhere but golden lemon wasnt one she had listed, anh well im going to buy one anyway, I just sold mine too

AudreyNicole

Golden Lemon Pigment d/c!

It is listed as limited on the website so I did a live chat...
ssad.gif

Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Angela. How may I assist you?
audrey: Hi Angela! I just noticed that Golden Lemon pigment was listed as limited edition on teh website... is it being discontinued?
Angela: I would be happy to assist you, Audrey. One moment please while I research that for you.
audrey: thank you
Angela: Regrettably, Golden Lemon Pigment has been discontinued. I apologize for any inconvenience. I recommend ordering some before it goes!
Angela: Click here for the MAC Pigment page.

lsperry

This had been on my wish list for sometime. I ordered it online and received it 9-13-06.
cheerleader.gif

talk2mesun

Chat InformationHello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Andrea. How may I assist you?
Sunny: Hi! I have a question about Golden Lemon pigment. It now has a triangle next to it on the website.
Sunny: Is it being discontinued?
Andrea: Hey Sunny!
Andrea: It is sad to say, but yes it has been discontinued.
Sunny: Oh wow, any word about a replacement for it? A different, new gold pigment coming out?
Andrea: Let me check and see if we were provided with a similar shade recommendation.
Sunny: Also, do you know when they discontinued the pigment? I just noticed the triangle today, but it may have been on there a while. If it was discontinued a while back I might not be able to find it at a counter.
Andrea: It was on the discontinued list from July, however we just received it, so I am sure you will still be able to find it.
Sunny: OK, that sounds good. And do you know when MAC holiday sets..like the lipgelees and pigment sets like they did last year will be released?
Andrea: I believe the Holiday sets, like the Lipgelees and the Pigments will be out in November.
Sunny: Fabulous. Thanks so much Andrea!
Sunny: Have a great night
smiles.gif

Andrea: I am still checking on a similar shade for the Golden Lemon.
Sunny: oooh okay, sounds good

MACGoddess

thats weird bc I did a live chat with Sara and she checked extensively for me and said they are NOT discontinuing it and that it was more than likely a computer glitch and they probably got it confused with Gold Dusk.

talk2mesun

geez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
thats weird bc I did a live chat with Sara and she checked extensively for me and said they are NOT discontinuing it and that it was more than likely a computer glitch and they probably got it confused with Gold Dusk.

This is crazy. I really wish we could get a solid answer!! I ordered one just in case...if it isn't gonna be D/C ah well...at least I can add a new piggie to the collection!

MACGoddess

As a mini update, I have checked in our discontinued list at work and Golden Lemon is NOT listed as being discontinued...

DaizyDeath

Yes golden lemon is now offically not in production anymore.
& has been taken off the MAC website as of a few days ago.

kcphoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by themandy
i will be very sad if this one goes. one of my favorite pigments!

I think I would die without my Golden Lemon.

I think I'll buy two.

kcphoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
Yes golden lemon is now offically not in production anymore.
& has been taken off the MAC website as of a few days ago.

CRAP CRAP CRAP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh god

I have to go downtown on Weds then! dsjlfkshdljks

Whyyyyy???? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.