GOSH Cosmetics

crystalclear

GOSH is amazing and alot of the eyeliners with the greatest colours (the velvet touch, lets twist and i'm pretty sure the extreme art ones are) waterproof and can be worn in the pool on holiday without being washed off or worse the horrible streaky/smudgey look that I always forget about
bangdesk.gif
. And the brushes are fantastic (still prefer MAC, if I'm honest, but my purse prefers the GOSH
winks.gif
)

argyle_socks

I got a couple of GOSH things when I was living in the Netherlands. (Kruidvat was having a sale...)
Their eyeliners are pretty awesome, but I don't use the colors I got (red and silver) very often.

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie
Look for the new spring collection. It is very pink and very purple.
greengrin.gif

Ooooo I love checking out new collections, thanks Sadie!
th_DANCE.gif

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalclear
GOSH is amazing and alot of the eyeliners with the greatest colours (the velvet touch, lets twist and i'm pretty sure the extreme art ones are) waterproof and can be worn in the pool on holiday without being washed off or worse the horrible streaky/smudgey look that I always forget about
bangdesk.gif
. And the brushes are fantastic (still prefer MAC, if I'm honest, but my purse prefers the GOSH
winks.gif
)

OK, I am so about to try their liners! I'm about to go to Mexico. Would you say their Extreme Art liners last longer than MAC Liquidlast?

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
OK, I am so about to try their liners! I'm about to go to Mexico. Would you say their Extreme Art liners last longer than MAC Liquidlast?

Def Do... So much longer!

spunky

i haven't tried their make up, but i did buy their 187 dupe and deary me it's crap! i've never had a brush shed so much on me EVER.

i tried it with liquid and cream foundations and i got a nice streaky application with a spattering of long black hairs that came out of the brush. the same happened when i used it with my MSF. i'm not talking like one stray hair per application, i mean i looked like brian blessed! yeuch! it doesn't wash too well either.

all in all, it was a waste of £15. i wouldn't buy any of their brushes again, but i'd give the make up a shot
smiles.gif

gsbn

I have a few of the Effect Powders and I love them! They are so pigmented, and can be foiled really nicely. I especially love Steel (silver) for doing smokey eyes when I go out. I also tried a shadestick, but sadly I was not impressed
ssad.gif

Has anyone tried pressing the Effect Powders? Do you need a mixing medium, or is alcohol sufficcient?

uh_oh_disco

Their liquid liners are amazing. Ridiculously good staying power! Oil removal = necessary.

I've used their holographic polish and it's such a pain :/ Streaky, unlayerable and lasts about 5 minutes before tip wear appears. Shame - it's a stunning colour!

thiscarmen

I have some of the Velvet Touch eyeliner pencils, and they are super soft and really creamy. I mainly use them as colour bases for bright eyeshadows.

I also have a black Extreme Art Liner and I absolutely adore it. I have oily lids, and these do not go anywhere! No fading, no peeling, no cracking, NOTHING. It's like ink for your eyes! Only complaint is the brush though...so I use an eyeliner brush to put it on. I really like the consistency of the extreme art liners too. They're not super liquidy...it's somewhere in between a gel and a liquid.

fleur de lis

I adore my Extreme Art eyeliners - I have about 5/6 of them. Annoyingly my black one has started going really gloopy but I've had it for a while. Have heard good things about their primer, which I want to try. Might try some of their brushes too as you guys seem to rate them!

Lortepunker

It's a Danish brand, isn't it? Anyway, I've been buying GOSH makeup the last 6 years or so. I started out with a black kohl, pressed powder, a black eyeshadow, a mascara, a foundation and a lipstick - I don't remember the specific names anymore, but they were brilliant. Good pigmentation and staying power at an affordable price.
Their primer is really good. Makes my pores nearly dissapear. I also like their nail polishes.

sarahsharkbait

I love GOSH cosmetics, I kinda nickname them the highbrand of the drugstore circuit due to some of their packaging looks a bit MAC like... or am I the only one who thinks that?
The Amaze'n'length mascara is totally amazing, its unscented so its doesn't irritate the eyes and it makes lashes (especially mine) look longer and fuler yet natural.
I have yet to try their pencils and eyeproducts fully although I swatched a quad and it was sooo velvety and pigmented however did kinda stain my hand.
GOSH (HA, Pun) here I am nattering on and on and on! :p
I'm glad that you created this post :)

Candlecove

GOSH has some really nice lipsticks and nail polishes. I don't use lipstick too often, but the ones I do have are from this brand.
The first makeup I bought was from GOSH - a black eyeliner, foundation, loose powder, concealer, mascara and eyeshadow in various color. It was a lot cheaper back then - it's still a cheap brand, mind you, it's just that the economy were different back in 2004.
I like that a lot of their products are withouth perfume. I still buy it, especially their eyeliners.

Busttamuv3

I wish this brand was more accessible to the U.S. For now I think its only available to purchase online (correct me if I'm wrong). I have been lemming over the Giant Sun Powder. It's huge!