GOSH Cosmetics

kittykit

I bought some Velvet Touch eyeliners last week and I really love them! I used them as my base today and the colour stayed for hours. My left eye is always watery and ruining my makeup but with these eyeliners, they stay. I just need to use a cotton tip to clean up the tears. This is definitely my favourite Gosh product!
smiles.gif

chirufus

Hi girls

I bought the dupe "187" from Gosh today, if you like I can make some comparing pictures Gosh vs 187 se colour form collection and vs 187 se adoring carmine set

just let me now

Ziya

So I got the eyeshadow quad in Toucan...I really like it! It was expensive like 15 bucks (canadian) but the colors are pigmented and SUPPERRR smooth..blending is a dream you could even do it with your finger, its like but-tah!
greengrin.gif
I agree with the liquid eyeliner discussion, I swatched one, and it took TWO days to get off even with Twenty million a day hand washing sessions... let you guys know when I get me so more
greengrin.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
I bought some Velvet Touch eyeliners last week and I really love them! I used them as my base today and the colour stayed for hours. My left eye is always watery and ruining my makeup but with these eyeliners, they stay. I just need to use a cotton tip to clean up the tears. This is definitely my favourite Gosh product!
smiles.gif

I love the velvet touch eyeliners too
smiles.gif
I have a dark green one (I think it's called Velvet Moss) and a purple one. I love to use them on my lower lashline. I like the Art liners too and I have the teal one but they are a bitch to remove!

I want to try their pigments next. And I will def get more Velvet Touch eyeliners
yes.gif

foizzy

Got another lipliner over the weekend.
I <3 it so much I've worn it everday since!
It's called chocolate kisses, it's a very warm brown with a tiny bit of shimmer. Coupled with the revlon colour stay lipstick I also picked up in warm cocoa, pure beauty!

Remind me again why I hate nude lips/was a MAC snob cuz I see to have forgotten:p

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirufus
They also have a substitute for the 239 from MAC
thmbup.gif
(Gosh Flat eye shadow brush)

I hope it helps a bit.

The Gosh flat e/s brush isn't a substitute for the MAC 239 IMo. It's a darn good brush but is a lot fluffier than 239 so at least for me it works best for putting of highligh colours and/or a light colour oll over lid and maybe even for blending. The 239 is more presice in aplication then the Gosh flay e/s brush.
The only Gosh brushes that I haven't really liked have been the skunk that IMO was horrible and the Flat XL e/s brush wich was good in guality but was too stiff and not fluffy at all. When I apply e/s all over my lid up to my brows I want to brush to be big and fluffy but this was firm and precise.

allthatgl1tt3rs

I remember seeing GOSH for the first time in Superdrug, took one look at their elaborately filled counter (it stands alone from all the other brands) and ran away because I didn't want to see the stuff, get hooked and brave the potential scary prices.

But reading your reviews here today got me to pluck up the courage and I went down there on my lunchbreak - I have swatched 5 of their beautiful liquid eyeliners! Firstly can I say what amazing colour payoff and also I've had my hands under a tap blasting water at the swatches and they've not budged!
th_DANCE.gif

I was very impressed with their range, I reckon I'm gonna be adding them to my wish-list
drools.gif
... And UK ladies, you might be happy to hear Superdrug are doing a 3 for 2 promo on GOSH at the moment
choochoo.gif

miss_snooks

I lurveee Gosh!
The packaging is all very sexy and sleek looking, and their foundation is amazing

I have:
Porcelain foundation - the lightest on in high street drug stores in the UK!
primer
green concealer thingy
a fuchsia pink lipstick
and the eyeliner in black - its soooo smooth, doesn't drag the skin around my eyes at all like some eyeliners do!

And its definatley still 3 for 2 in superdrug at the moment! I might pop in tomorow and get some more bits!

..kels*

the liquid liners last just as long as MAC's liquidlast but i find that they are way less sticky & easier to work with.
thmbup.gif
i actually don't mind this line at all.

Priya

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirufus
Hi girls

I bought the dupe "187" from Gosh today, if you like I can make some comparing pictures Gosh vs 187 se colour form collection and vs 187 se adoring carmine set

just let me now

Ooo! Yes please, that would be very helpful
smiles.gif
yahoo.gif

~Zoe~

I noticed they have some new eyeshadows and eyeliners for the holidays too...the gold and teal single eyeshadows were pretty I picked up the teal one the other day because it was gorgeous (greeny blue colour that shows up gold when smudged)
They also had some some new glitter eyeliners as well bc glitter seems to be the trend for the holidays (because Christmas = glitter? lol)
Just thought I'd share...Happy Holidays everyone!

Asphyxiation

Gosh are everywhere in Denmark..
I must say I'm not a fan of Gosh, specially not the prices neither..
I haven't tried the coloured liquid eyeliners yet..

I had the black small bottle one ages ago and hated it...

Oh forgot to say..
I can't find the Gosh brushes near me for some reason, pretty wierd...

vikitty

I LOVE Gosh! I have three of the Velvet Touch eyeliners in Rising Sun (Gold), Purple Stain (Purple) and Metallic Bronze (Greenish-bronze). I also have the white kohl, the blue lengthening mascara, and the liquid pen liner which is FABULOUS.

You can find it easily at SDMs in Canada, but ours sadly does not carry the brushes or nailpolishes.

Meisje

I bought the Extreme Art liquid liner in the Purple and I was impressed with the staying power. It's has quite a metallic finish.

TJgirl

I have bought quite a few things from GOSH and I haven't regreted any of them..but the ones I would personally recommend most are
  1. Velvet touch primer (makes my skin so smooth although the texture of it seemed weird to me at first)
  2. ANY of the nail varnishes (I love my bright pink one, cant remember if it has a name or not)
  3. Velvet Touch eyeliners ( I have several, my fav is a mossy green colour)
  4. THE 187 DUPE (its seriously amazing, super soft)
Sorry I didn't list exact colours or anything, I am too lazy to go upstairs and get them to check..lol.

Best thing is in the UK Superdrug(where it is sold) they often have 3for2 offers on! So its a much MUCH cheaper alternative to MAC.
thmbup.gif