• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Got nuthin but time ~ a Tutorial!

*Luna*

I had to wait for a delivery man today and thought this would be a great way to kill some time. I had a request for a tutorial on this look from a couple weeks ago. When I originally posted I was sick so I am hoping this end result will be better than the last! So lets get started...

What you will need:
25061116oq9.jpg

The 2 unlabled brushes are non mac, a short fluffy brush and an angled tip brush, similar to the 266

Eeeek! Freckles in full effect, the bare/moisturized face!
12289096vz1.jpg

Dab some Studio Fix Fluid all over
86173425ku0.jpg

And blend with small circular motions
50918801gb6.jpg

For an end result, like so...
32545948bq2.jpg

Next I grab my Lingering brow pencil and fill in my brows
82655761kd1.jpg

With one smooth line across the arch
13804411lc6.jpg

and hopefully they look something like this...
36976167zd4.jpg

Now that the brows are in a desired shape, I tweeze any unwanted hairs
61776745oj6.jpg

Moving right along. Time for some Bare Canvas paint. I apply mine with my ring finger tip
10nc9.jpg

And some Beige-ing shade stick
11ba2.jpg

And because it doesn't show up in the picture, I drew you a diagram of where it should go. We are only applying the s/s on the lid and right below the crease where we are going to be applying Mythology
12ew0.jpg

I like to take my ring finger and blend the edges of the s/s
13cd0.jpg

Dip into your Mytology with your 239 and pack a decent layer onto the lid right over Beige-ing
14by9.jpg

15ky0.jpg

and you should end up with something like this... Don't worry if it's not all perfect
18cm9.jpg

Now for some Shroom
16km4.jpg

I apply it from the edge of the Mythology to the brow bone, this is going to help me with blending my next color
17ov5.jpg

Pick up some Star Violet with your 239
19yh8.jpg

Start at the very edge of your eye and angle your brush like so
20gm6.jpg

And go right through your crease about 3/4 of the way. Here is a picture for comparison
21tu8.jpg

After you get both sides, go into your Mythology again and brighten it up a little bit.
22nt4.jpg

Pick up some Goldmine with your 224
23ud4.jpg

And apply to the inner corner and right up to where Star Violet ends. I like to use small circular motions for blending. I think it's ends up looking more natural than the windshield wiper motion.
24zk3.jpg

For an end resule similar to this
25lz6.jpg

Now for some Beauty Marked, use your 219
26ah8.jpg

Place a dot like this
27ot8.jpg

and blend it upwards and inwards to darken the crease slightly, use that circular motion ladies!!!
28ui0.jpg

Now dip into Shroom with your 224 and highlight your brow bone and blend out any uneven lines
29lb4.jpg

Get some Goldmine on your 212 and place agains your lower lash line, I had some fall out from Star Violet so I just blended right on into it.
31dj2.jpg

You should have the following, or something simlar to it
33pe0.jpg

34uf3.jpg

Grab your good ol 239 again and grab some Woodwinked and place just like this...
35ol9.jpg

36ow0.jpg

Now for the Blitz N Glitz, dip in with your 266
37wg0.jpg

I wipe any excess on a paper towel
38fq1.jpg

I have almond shaped eyes so I like to accentuate that with a cat eye kind of wing, starting like this to make the guide for my wing
39vf3.jpg

40xr6.jpg

41ug6.jpg

And line your entire eye, you should have the following
42fu5.jpg

43xj7.jpg

Now grab some mascara, I use Difinicils, and make a funny mascara face
45ev2.jpg

And this is what I look like now
46of9.jpg

Now that the brow highlighting and shadows are done with, I finish my brows. I take my wannabe 266 and grab some Espresso shadow and darken them. I was once told by an estheticis teacher the following "Remember ladies, your brows are sisters, not twins!" If they aren't exact, it's ok, as long as they look similar =)
47gz6.jpg

48uv0.jpg

Now for the face, get your 187 and grab some Shimpagne MSF
50rj7.jpg

And swipe across forhead like this
51zg6.jpg

52mr8.jpg

Then grab some more Shimpagne and make one smooth swipe from your cheekbone to your temple like this
53rh4.jpg

55nj4.jpg

Lightly down the bridge of your nose
56qg6.jpg

And lastly your chin
57ur9.jpg

58la4.jpg

and still with your 187 get some Fab blush
59ps3.jpg

And apply upwards in small circular motion in the hollows of your cheeks
60xq4.jpg

And now we have this
61rm9.jpg

Time for the lips! I used Boss Brown Pro Longwear Lusture
63qt9.jpg

and this is important... WAIT for it to dry completely or it will start to peel and flake off.
64at6.jpg

It should feel dry and kind of sticky at the same time and apply your clear Lusture Glass over it
65ld3.jpg

And now we're done! Here is the final result

68ia1.jpg

67xb7.jpg

66mn5.jpg

I hope you liked my first tut ever. I kinda had fun doing it but it was definetely a days event!

n_c

That was an awesome tutorial. Thanks for the tip on how to add depth by using the dark color, in this case beauty marked. I swear, I learn something new here everyday!

daisydeadpetals

Excellent tutorial, very detailed and thorough! That's a beautiful color combo, you look gorgeous =)
I really like the beauty marked trick too, definitely going to put that one to use!!

aziza

Wow! Your technique is perfect...and I loved the way you used Beauty Marked too. I have it but hardly ever touch it lol. I want to try this look tomorrow!

user79

Great tut, you explained eveything so well. The finished look is gorgeous on you. Thanks for posting it.
smiles.gif

tanitabg

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdoll
beautiful!
ur freckles are cute!

I couldn`t agree more . Very nice combination of colours .
Thanks

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Starlicious*~
Great tut!! I have all of the e/s at home and I'm gonna try this tomorrow!!

Awesome!!! Please post if you do, I would love to see how other peoples turn out!!!
clap.gif

zori

Love this tutorial - detailed and lots of pics. Thank you for the tip on blending in a circular motion instead of side to side.