• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Got nuthin but time ~ a Tutorial!

ginger9

you look fabulous
eyelove.gif

Now you've made me want to get fab
tong.gif

Thanks for taking time to do this tutorial, it's very thorough and you have great blending skills
clap.gif

kaneda

This is a really good tutorial. In my opinion, its really good because theres a point where I thought this is not going to turn out looking good (and if it was medoing it at home I would have stopped!), but the final look is so nice and pretty - definatly taught me to keep on going with a look rather than stop half way through.

Hope that makes sense and isn't offensive!
smiles.gif

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda
This is a really good tutorial. In my opinion, its really good because theres a point where I thought this is not going to turn out looking good (and if it was medoing it at home I would have stopped!), but the final look is so nice and pretty - definatly taught me to keep on going with a look rather than stop half way through.

Hope that makes sense and isn't offensive!
smiles.gif

I don't find it offensive AT ALL! I have totally been there and done that and wanted to give up in the middle of a look... it happens. I have learned though if I keep going and play around just a little bit longer I usually get something I am happy with rather than starting over... I feel like if I start over I start frustrated and thats NEVER a good thing!

*MoMay06*

What a great tutorial, especially for a "newbie" like me!
clap.gif
I can't wait for the day that I can make my makeup look as good as yours!

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MoMay06*
What a great tutorial, especially for a "newbie" like me!
clap.gif
I can't wait for the day that I can make my makeup look as good as yours!

heart.gif
Thanks girlie!
heart.gif

missymaricel

Lovely, lovely, LOVELY!!! I love how you know how to layer complementary colors so beautifully! I have yet to learn how to use colors in such a way!

nyrak

Thanks so much for the tut! Really good tip about the 'dot' for the black shadow - I always use to much and it gets muddy quickly!

chups

Thank you for this tut ! It is so beautiful ! And your eyes are juste gorgeous !
Your tut is very detailed and well explained.

IcesUltraGlam7

This was really fun to look at each step.You did a great job and chose beautiful colors.I like Pro Longwear also.Lasts long.It Looks great on your lips.Very Nice. =)